BRHLO Cash OOTP Baseball League has openings

brhlbryce

BRHLO Cash OOTP Baseball League has openings

Post by brhlbryce »

The BRHLO a one of it's kind OOTP league for cash, has a few openings. Turnover isn't super common we generally have a very stable pool of GMs.

ABOUT THE LEAGUE
- We are wrapping up our second year of baseball, but our hockey league of similar setup has been running for 14+ years.
- Daily sim of 1 day. 1 season per year. We run about 3 months behind MLB, which times out our new season right around when the new OOTP comes out every year and we upgrade to that
- Players get updated in our league to their new OOTP ratings each year (therefore development is off and not utilized)
- $50 per season. 2 seasons required up front. ALL the funds collected are paid out to GMs for various accomplishments
- Draft (2019 class) will occur as soon as our season ends in a couple weeks. It is the first event in our calendar
- League uses Slack as a means of communication. Participation and activity there is REQUIRED
- League started with everything equal, market size, loyalty, budget, etc. It will ebb and flow through time, but there's not a huge gap between traditional big/small market teams like normal.

LEAGUE LINKS
- League Page http://ootp.brhl.net/2019/files/brhl..._146_home.html
- Rules Link http://brhl.net/File/BRHLORulebook.docx

OPEN TEAMS
MIlwaukee Brewers
St. Louis Cardinals
Texas Rangers
Chicago White Sox
Los Angeles Dodgers

If you're interested, hit me up here, or via email at brhlbryce@gmail.com
Last edited by brhlbryce on Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lucky7jc

Re: BRHLO Cash OOTP Baseball League has openings

Post by lucky7jc »

I might be interested in this. Had several years of sim baseball before joining in on football. Could you message me more information? I tried clicking the link but could only see the forums. I'd be interested in the Yanks.
AFFL Champion - 2019
AFC Champion - 2019
Pacmandan711

Post by Pacmandan711 »

Hey how’s it going. I’ve been looking for a baseball cash league. I’ve been with the DFFL falcons here for like 6 yrs and in WSBL baseball league where I run the Orioles. If by chance you still had the Yankees squad open, I would be interested in an immediate takeover.
DFFL Atlanta Falcons (2015)
Division Champs- 2018, 2019
Record (79-67)
Playoffs (5-4)
CFFL Chicago Bears (2020)
Record (40-9)
2020 NFC North Division Champs
2022 NFC North Division Champs
brhlbryce

Post by brhlbryce »

Updated to show a detailed look at the Astros team which is the only one left available for now. If interested, shoot me an email to brhlbryce@gmail.com
tjbarnaba

Post by tjbarnaba »

It’s a great league guys, don’t hesitate to jump on board because this format and how it’s run is worth the investment. Great group of guys, perfect starter teams available, average commissioners :D with all seriousness, these guys take this seriously and Bryce makes sure that it’s an enjoyable experience so come show us what you got
2023 AFFL Champ
2019 AFFL Champ
2018 CFFL Champ
2018 EFFL Champ
brhlbryce

Post by brhlbryce »

And the Orioles are available, they're a longer term project, but they have a blank slate and some great building blocks (Rodon, Ohtani, Camargo, Devers)
larry linke

Post by larry linke »

I second what TJ said, quite a few guys from the FanGM leagues involved. You can have up to a 125 man roster and put as much effort as you want into your AAA, AA and A team. With daily SIMS you can come as close as a complete baseball experience as possible. As Bryce mentioned the slack communications are dynamic with sub groups including hockey, baseball, sports, general and politics.

Larry
Minnesota (AFFL)
tjbarnaba

Post by tjbarnaba »

Pretty sure we have an opening here in the BRHLO if anyone wants to contact Bryce, Larry or myself
2023 AFFL Champ
2019 AFFL Champ
2018 CFFL Champ
2018 EFFL Champ
larry linke

Post by larry linke »

As TJ stated there are two openings in the OOTP league that a bunch of us belong to. It is a cash league ($50) with daily SIMS of one game a day. I am not savvy enough to post the links here but if you google OOTP forums, scroll down to OOTP 20 Online Leagues the heading is BRHLO Cash League has rare openings. Everything including links is there.

A couple of highlights besides the daily SIMS are 125 man rosters, 40 man ML roster with options, Rule V draft and a 10 round amateur draft which includes the 2019 Major League draft and the international signees from the period that concluded July 1, 2019.

Larry
brhlbryce

Post by brhlbryce »

This has been updated to show our open teams. We are in LCS and have a handful of openings. Hit me up ASAP if you're interested