BRBL Cash League Opening

brhlbryce

BRBL Cash League Opening

Post by brhlbryce »

The BRBL is accepting new team members for the upcoming OOTP 24 Season release.

A paid league that uses MLB ratings, BRBL has a $50 entry fee with 96% of that going to payouts for various league performances. Entering into our 5th year, the league is highly competitive and very active.
Each season begins with the MLB Draft; we run our draft behind the MLB’s draft class, so this year will include Jackson Holliday, Druw Jones, Termarr Johnson, etc.

After the draft, contract extensions and free agency will commence when OOTP 24 is released. Our season traditionally runs 2-3 months behind the actual MLB schedule to match up with the OOTP annual releases.
OOTP 24 will be a requirement once it is released - we use the newest version of the game every year. We also use Slack as the primary form of communication.

League Website: http://brhl.net/File/BRBL/leagues/league_146_home.html
League Forum: https://brhlootp.freeforums.net/
Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Available teams
Baltimore Orioles
Cincinnati Reds
Milwaukee Brewers
San Diego Padres
dingo1414

Re: BRBL Cash League Opening

Post by dingo1414 »

This is the same group that runs the money league BRFL on fangm
larry linke

Post by larry linke »

I have been playing rotisserie / fantasy / simulation baseball since the mid 80's and I have never been part of a more realistic league. What sets this league apart from others is the following :

125 man rosters complete with AAA, AA and A teams. Some GM's pay little attention to these levels but winning the championship wins you money (and the right to talk smack).

A 10 round amateur draft which includes the most recent draft class and the 2022 International class. It also includes a list of players who were not previously drafted in our league. A google sheet is provided with all available players.

A Rule V draft.

Daily sims of one game a day following your teams MLB schedule.

The two guys that run this league have run a cash hockey league for over 15 years (new.brhl.net). With the assistance of Troy of FanGM they also run a cash football league. (FanGM also has free football leagues and will be recruiting GM's for the next season and is highly recommended www.FanGM.com).

Winning the World Series is worth $400.Some of the lesser awards include Rookie of the Year, league MVP or Cy Young winner which are all worth $25. Fellow GM's vote for the winners. Smaller awards include $5 for a Silver Slugger Award (20 winners), having a top 10 prospect according to MLB.com or having a Gold Glove winner (18 winners). In total there are 79 cash awards.

Larry
JonC

Post by JonC »

Baltimore is left...and nearly up in the draft.
DFFL Steelers GM: '13-'22
Regular Season Record: 77-85 (.475)
Division Championships: ’13, ’14, ’19
AFC WC Team: ’20

AFFL Bills GM: '20-?
Regular Season Record: 20-30 (.400)

BRFL Chargers GM: '21-?
Regular Season Record: 17-17 (.500)
AFC WC Team: '22
RyanM2984

Post by RyanM2984 »

I'm interested in joining
EFFL:
CLE - 22-45

FFFL:
GB - 30-21

DFFL:
Hou - 12-39

Best way to reach me if in the U.S. is by text 2078078918
dcpuck

Post by dcpuck »

HIghly advise against joining this league. I had the best team in the league when a woke mob contingent decided to start picking fights with any comment I made. They then brought in a buddy to "be an assistant gm and hang out in chat" who told me his goal was to "make my life miserable" Ultimately after a case of collusion between 2 peas from this pod was exposed by me and I called them out on it I WAS REMOVED for hurting their feelings and the dopey clown who came in to pick fights with me was given my team I spent years building.
lucky7jc

Post by lucky7jc »

dcpuck wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:11 pm HIghly advise against joining this league. I had the best team in the league when a woke mob contingent decided to start picking fights with any comment I made. They then brought in a buddy to "be an assistant gm and hang out in chat" who told me his goal was to "make my life miserable" Ultimately after a case of collusion between 2 peas from this pod was exposed by me and I called them out on it I WAS REMOVED for hurting their feelings and the dopey clown who came in to pick fights with me was given my team I spent years building.
Pasting here too so no one will actually put any value in your BS lies. You're such a troll.

You're so full of $#!t. You were a hateful drag to any and everyone in the league. You can take all those bs lies you're spreading on here that TJ may not address, but they're all lies. You are the epitome of an internet troll who seeks to get a rise out of any and everyone that will give you attention.

No one called you a racist, sexist, or whatever... you brought on every reaction to yourself because you constantly berated and cursed other GMs. Ultimately just like there, you're here on another site trying to get a rise out of people. No one is going to pat you on the back and say awww I'm sorry you got booted from belligerent behavior, tough luck big guy, upward and onward. You are an absolute prick to everyone. Take that down the street somewhere else.
AFFL Champion - 2019
AFC Champion - 2019