College Basketball Sim

Michael D.

Re: College Basketball Sim

Post by Michael D. »

Believe it or not, Mickey has created what he claims to have better software now and wants to give a league one more try, he wanted me to post this:

"Hey guys,

I tried to get one of these started a long time ago and I know some people are upset that I ended it so abruptly, but my simulation program needed massive amounts of work and I was only getting my feet wet when it came to a busy college schedule. However, I have just finished capping at Marist and I re-made the simulator as my final project. With some help of my professor, I think I've solved all the issues (although I needed to take out the ability to give individual states) and it is much more user friendly now than it was back then.

That being said, I need some testing to see if I can make this something that I can make money off of. I was looking to see if any of you guys would be interested in this just so I can get it up and running. I've took to advertising on twitter, but it hasn't given me anybody yet. I think if I get a few guys that understand what these kinds of leagues are all about, then I can start pulling some people off of there. Anyway, if any of you guys would be willing to help me out in testing this and starting a sim league about it, then I'd be really grateful and I think it can be fun as well. Maybe if I can get you guys to help me out by taking polls or stats or whatever, then I'll be able to take some of the workload off of myself.

This one is a little different then the last one I did. I think it would be cooler to go through the life of a coach as opposed to just trying to develop a team. I'm only looking to have 8 teams the first season, then I'm going to attempt to add an 8 team conference every year if that is at all possible. But I'd only need 8 guys that would be willing to help me out. If I need to take a team I will, but I'm much more interested in just testing out my program and league that I probably would just drop out when we got enough people anyway.

It's forum style, so just follow that link and if you are willing to help me out that would be great!

bacbc.forumotion.com

Thanks guys and I promise to follow this one through!

Mickey"

So if any of you guys want to help him out, he'll be very grateful
AFFL Carolina Panthers
CFFL Bowl I Champions (NYG)