Firefox browser popups

Zapotek

Firefox browser popups

Post by Zapotek »

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can cast any light on my experience using Firefox on this site. When I'm using Firefox, if I am in a team's Roster page and mouse over a pick that has been traded, nothing happens - there's no pop-up, hovering text telling me how the pick got there. When I use Internet Explorer, however, that text does pop up.

Obviously it's not a big deal, but I'm interested in whether it's something that has been experienced (and fixed?) by others, or whether it's peculiar to me/my system.

For what it's worth, I'm running Windows 7, and Firefox 7.0.1.

Cheers,

Zapotek
Manager of AFFL NYJ and FFFL CLE since before the 2016 draft.

CFFL IND: Took control after 2011 draft, relinquished after winning 2013 and 2015 season SB.
Goodell

Re: Firefox browser popups

Post by Goodell »

Zapotek wrote:Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can cast any light on my experience using Firefox on this site. When I'm using Firefox, if I am in a team's Roster page and mouse over a pick that has been traded, nothing happens - there's no pop-up, hovering text telling me how the pick got there. When I use Internet Explorer, however, that text does pop up.

Obviously it's not a big deal, but I'm interested in whether it's something that has been experienced (and fixed?) by others, or whether it's peculiar to me/my system.

For what it's worth, I'm running Windows 7, and Firefox 7.0.1.

Cheers,

Zapotek
That information is in ALT text, and some browsers show that when you roll over and some don't. For Firefox I believe you'd right-click and go to image properties to see the details. I'll switch it off ALT text someday to another way of getting that detail.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
Zapotek

Re: Firefox browser popups

Post by Zapotek »

I'll just use IE and it's all sweet :) Thanks for the explanation.
Manager of AFFL NYJ and FFFL CLE since before the 2016 draft.

CFFL IND: Took control after 2011 draft, relinquished after winning 2013 and 2015 season SB.