Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
silverbackjp

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by silverbackjp »

I'm less like the strutting cock and more like the roaring dragon. I can talk all the shit I want to, but at the end of the day, I will back up every word. You're a proven winner on this site. I know this sounds hypocritical coming from the way some of my posts have come across, but if the best this site has to offer are a bunch of arrogant shit-talking clowns, then I won't have my work cut out for me. I made a statement I honestly believe. I didn't come at anybody. The people who came at me took it personally. Football isn't a sport you take personally. Maybe I flame out of the gate. But I won't. Maybe it takes longer than two years. But I don't believe it won't. But I won't come at any of you. I will just let my record speak for itself when all is said and done. Don't let my confidence be taken as disrespect. Because it's not. I respect track records and I'm a student of history. I am going to succeed because I will study you guys, along with adding my knowledge and ability. So props. But I'm going to be a winner. And the best. And that's just how I feel and I will slowly convert you. If you're not thinking these things, especially in the world of team management, you're wasting your time. I am saying what everybody should have been feeling at first.
redsoxfan31x21

Post by redsoxfan31x21 »

silverbackjp wrote:I'm less like the strutting cock and more like the roaring dragon. I can talk all the shit I want to, but at the end of the day, I will back up every word. You're a proven winner on this site. I know this sounds hypocritical coming from the way some of my posts have come across, but if the best this site has to offer are a bunch of arrogant shit-talking clowns, then I won't have my work cut out for me. I made a statement I honestly believe. I didn't come at anybody. The people who came at me took it personally. Football isn't a sport you take personally. Maybe I flame out of the gate. But I won't. Maybe it takes longer than two years. But I don't believe it won't. But I won't come at any of you. I will just let my record speak for itself when all is said and done. Don't let my confidence be taken as disrespect. Because it's not. I respect track records and I'm a student of history. I am going to succeed because I will study you guys, along with adding my knowledge and ability. So props. But I'm going to be a winner. And the best. And that's just how I feel and I will slowly convert you. If you're not thinking these things, especially in the world of team management, you're wasting your time. I am saying what everybody should have been feeling at first.
Marshall Henderson?
Franchise Record - 47-39 (3-3 playoffs)
'10 - 12-4 - AFC West Champs - 1-1 Playoffs
'11 - 14-2 - AFC West Champs - #1 AFC seed - 1-1 Playoffs - AFC Title Loss
'12 - 11-5 - AFC Wild Card - 1-1 playoffs
'13 - 2-14
'14 - 5-11
Michael D.

Post by Michael D. »

redsoxfan31x21 wrote:
silverbackjp wrote:I'm less like the strutting cock and more like the roaring dragon. I can talk all the shit I want to, but at the end of the day, I will back up every word. You're a proven winner on this site. I know this sounds hypocritical coming from the way some of my posts have come across, but if the best this site has to offer are a bunch of arrogant shit-talking clowns, then I won't have my work cut out for me. I made a statement I honestly believe. I didn't come at anybody. The people who came at me took it personally. Football isn't a sport you take personally. Maybe I flame out of the gate. But I won't. Maybe it takes longer than two years. But I don't believe it won't. But I won't come at any of you. I will just let my record speak for itself when all is said and done. Don't let my confidence be taken as disrespect. Because it's not. I respect track records and I'm a student of history. I am going to succeed because I will study you guys, along with adding my knowledge and ability. So props. But I'm going to be a winner. And the best. And that's just how I feel and I will slowly convert you. If you're not thinking these things, especially in the world of team management, you're wasting your time. I am saying what everybody should have been feeling at first.
Marshall Henderson?
Gotta be
AFFL Carolina Panthers
CFFL Bowl I Champions (NYG)
TylerW

Post by TylerW »

redsoxfan31x21 wrote:
Marshall Henderson?

LOL Red sox.
GM SD Chargers CFFL
Franchise Record: 72-23-1 (Playoffs: 4-5)
-2008,2009,2010,2011,2013 AFC West Division Champions
-2008 AFC Champions
GM NY Giants AFFL
Franchise Record: 4-44
sportznut

Post by sportznut »

silverbackjp wrote:Would be interested in a team. Don't care who it is. Any team would do. I am an aspiring NFL Columnist. I do a longhand simulation of the season every year, I am consistently top 3 in my fantasy leagues and this whole site is basically a wet dream for me. Buffalo, Houston and Philly are my dream jobs but as i said, any team would do. The team I take over will be League Champs in 2 seasons tops.
Loose translation: Plays Madden in mom's basement all day everyday, while she yells for him to get a job. Has mastered the ability to trade on Madden, and how to stockpile first round draft picks. Likes to draw. :)
AFFL- Raiders
MLBSA- Tigers
WLSB- Marlins
Jared A

Post by Jared A »

sportznut wrote: Loose translation: Plays Madden in mom's basement all day everyday, while she yells for him to get a job. Has mastered the ability to trade on Madden, and how to stockpile first round draft picks. Likes to draw. :)

MOOOOOOMMMM... MEATLOAF!!!!

-Wedding Crashers
ForeverHallow

Post by ForeverHallow »

sportznut wrote:Loose translation: Plays Madden in mom's basement all day everyday, while she yells for him to get a job. Has mastered the ability to trade on Madden, and how to stockpile first round draft picks. Likes to draw. :)
Actually on this one I'm gonna definitely interject. On his own, with work, and self motivated. I know this cause this arrogant ass is my best friend. I don't really care much he got himself into this but this one is actually straight out wrong.
sportznut

Post by sportznut »

ForeverHallow wrote:
sportznut wrote:Loose translation: Plays Madden in mom's basement all day everyday, while she yells for him to get a job. Has mastered the ability to trade on Madden, and how to stockpile first round draft picks. Likes to draw. :)
Actually on this one I'm gonna definitely interject. On his own, with work, and self motivated. I know this cause this arrogant ass is my best friend. I don't really care much he got himself into this but this one is actually straight out wrong.
Don't take it seriously. I was just being sarcastic, trying to get a laugh out of some. It seemed to fit the trash talking in this thread.
AFFL- Raiders
MLBSA- Tigers
WLSB- Marlins
ForeverHallow

Post by ForeverHallow »

sportznut wrote:
ForeverHallow wrote:
Don't take it seriously. I was just being sarcastic, trying to get a laugh out of some. It seemed to fit the trash talking in this thread.
Alright well I am puttin it out there Sorry it came out the wrong way. I know its all trash talk but its like yeah....... no....
Jared A

Post by Jared A »

Trash talk creates more trash talk... All in good fun!