Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
Pacmandan

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by Pacmandan »

Pacmandan has been a commisioner for fantasy football for nearly 10 yrs. and stays involved throughout the whole year. i am a dedicated fan to the game and i would love to be able to have control over a whole team. Prefferably the seattle seahawks. I signed up a few years ago, but never received word about any openings or availability for any new leagues.
Buggie123

Post by Buggie123 »

I'd like to be put on the CFFL/DFFL wat list, please.
Aftermath2531

Post by Aftermath2531 »

Hi a friend refered me here as I was very intrigued by what he described. Ive been playing fantasy sports for almost 15 years now and have become very good at it. I play in many dynasty type leagues and Im always yearning for that ultimate GM expieriance.. I would love to be apart of your league as I believe I would be a strong contributor going foward.. Thank you.
Car(DFFL)6-6
'14 5-11
'15 13-3 Div/NFC
'16 13-3 Div
'17 12-4
'18 12-4
'19 9-7
'20 11-5
'21 14-3 Div
Ten(FFFL)8-5
'16 14-2
'17 13-3 Div
'18 12-4 Div
'19 12-4
'20 15-1 Div/SB
'21 14-3 Div
Ten(AFFL)5-1
'19 6-10
'20 11-5 SB
'21 12-5
Cle(CFFL)1-1
'21 11-6
ryanlester89

Post by ryanlester89 »

Looking for any open team in the Cffl or Dffl. I have six years fantasy football experience and just want the opportunty to have a team as I would love to play.
zachman64

Post by zachman64 »

Hi, I know I'm a little late, but I would be interested in ether the CFFL or DFFL if an opening comes up. I'm new to this kind of simulation, but I'm eager to learn and I have much interest in playing as a GM. I also have experience with Fantasy Football (the one where you pick NFL players and win bases on how well each does) so I have a understanding of what to look for when finding players.

I hope to have a chance to experience a new way for me to enjoy my favorite sport.
BrianMac

Post by BrianMac »

Original GM of the Ravens AFFL and former Redskins GM in CFFL and current GM of Indy in DFFL.... would love to get back into another team....
Aggie83

Post by Aggie83 »

Hi I'm new to the site but I have participated in sim leagues before and also have extensive experience playing fantasy football for over 13 years. I also played organized football and have been an armchair draftnik for roughly 18 years as well, so I think I have a fairly good familiarity with the game and what to look for in terms of players. Would really like to take over the reigns of a team if by chance one becomes available in any of the three leagues or if there happens to be an expansion league at some point.
Wildcats73

Post by Wildcats73 »

Hello everyone. I recently joinned the site and would be interested in taking over a team. My history with fantasy sports goes back to at least 1999. I have participated in sim leagues in the past doing college football on what if sports and baseball with strat-o-matic. I also have countless hours siming franchises on madden. I am also a current rugby player if that counts for anything.
NIU89

Post by NIU89 »

I am interested in owning a franchise in on of the leagues. I am very intrigued in the settings for this league and being a NFL Draftnik, would relish the opportunity to be a GM of a team entering a draft. I have been involved in fantasy football since 1991 and been in a dynasty leagues since 1996. We currently keep our entire roster each year and have a rookie draft each summer. I look forward to being considered as a possible replacement if an opening does arise.

Chris
robroach

Post by robroach »

I am very interested in owning any team in any league. I am very knowledgeable of NFL personnel. Please consider me as I will put my all in it and spend a considerable amount of time on my team.