Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
Goodell

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by Goodell »

Those interested in an additional team, thanks for the interest. It's possible we may need that, but I've reached out to all the guys on the wait list and those who registered on the site recently to first see if we can get someone without a team into one as openings tend to happen primarily at this time of the year and some people wait a year or more for an opening sometimes.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
JerseyJet

Post by JerseyJet »

Hey guys,

New prospective owner here, would love to dive in head first into this sim game.
I have played multiple sims (primarily in baseball) and am active in an ongoing keeper fantasy league in baseball, and a 9 year and counting redraft football fantasy league.

I basically go online to check email and to read about sports, would really appreciate a chance
to compete in this sim game.

Any input into this game would be very welcome as well.
DFFL: Baltimore Ravens
2015 AFC North Champions
2016 AFC North Champions
2017 AFC North Champions
kcsherman79

Post by kcsherman79 »

I'm interested in getting a team. I'm an avid football fan and have been planning fantasy football for about 10 years now. I usually end up in the top half of the league. My favorite football team is the New York Jets.
robroach

Post by robroach »

I would like the chance to take over Philadelphia in the AAFL. I am currently in the DFFL and took over a terrible team last season. I have worked very hard in re-building that team. I am also very active on this site.
Zapotek

Post by Zapotek »

At some point I'd be interested in taking over an AFFL team. Though if I had to give up my CFFL team to do so I'd probably prefer to stand pat for another season or two.
Manager of AFFL NYJ and FFFL CLE since before the 2016 draft.

CFFL IND: Took control after 2011 draft, relinquished after winning 2013 and 2015 season SB.
Hooper15c

Post by Hooper15c »

I'd be interested in getting a team in CFFL, since this is my first time trying out one of the leagues here I wouldn't be too picky about which franchise I take over. let me know, thanks!
Arizona Cardinals
CFFL

2015-2016: 5-11
jerrydlux

Post by jerrydlux »

I would be interested in an AFFL team when one comes open. I am pretty active, feel I have a pretty good understanding of the game now and can manage both teams from a time requirement standpoint.
Slydog52

Post by Slydog52 »

I love playing fantasy football and keeping up with the players i would love to take over the Arizona team on here if you give me a chance. I will keep up with it at all times. Oh yeah I am a die hard cowboys fan. I love sports especially football.
al61198

Post by al61198 »

Please add me on the waiting list...

Thanks
al61198

Post by al61198 »

I like to be part of CFFL league..

Thanks