Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
cardsgm2016

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by cardsgm2016 »

hi im interested in the league been in one yrs ago cant remember the name it was fun if arizona is avalible ill be happy to play :)
Becca

Post by Becca »

Hello gentlemen, my name is Rebecca but I go by Becca. I have been involved with football my whole life and know all the intricacies of the game. I have played fantasy football for quite a few years now and I must say, there are few things I enjoy more than watching a grown man whine about losing to a girl in fantasy football! :lol: Anyways I am looking forward to getting a team and competing against you all! I looked and I think I am the first female on this website? Well if I can get a team and show you boys what's up, maybe I'll break that barrier down a bit! Thanks!
RebelFan

Post by RebelFan »

AWESOME!
Welcome Becca!
GM - Chicago Bears - AFFL
GM - San Francisco 49ers - DFFL

"Talent Hoarder"
stevebarrett24

Post by stevebarrett24 »

Post pics and then we will decide if we want you. Just kidding it would be cool to have a girl in one of the leagues,
Becca wrote:Hello gentlemen, my name is Rebecca but I go by Becca. I have been involved with football my whole life and know all the intricacies of the game. I have played fantasy football for quite a few years now and I must say, there are few things I enjoy more than watching a grown man whine about losing to a girl in fantasy football! :lol: Anyways I am looking forward to getting a team and competing against you all! I looked and I think I am the first female on this website? Well if I can get a team and show you boys what's up, maybe I'll break that barrier down a bit! Thanks!
DFFL-TITANS 111-17 15-6 126-23
13 10-6 WC (0-1)
14 14-2 DIV CHAMPS 2-1 R-UP OT
15 13-3 DIV CHAMPS 3-0 CHAMPS
16 14-2 DIV CHAMPS 2-1 R-UP
17 15-1 DIV CHAMPS 2-1 R-UP
18 13-3 DIV CHAMPS 1-1
19 16-0 DIV CHAMPS 3-0 CHAMPS
20 16-0 DIV CHAMPS 2-1 R-UP
Knighty Knight

Post by Knighty Knight »

Creep much? :roll: I'm sure she'd do a hell of a lot better than some of the men in the DFFL.
stevebarrett24 wrote:Post pics and then we will decide if we want you. Just kidding it would be cool to have a girl in one of the leagues,
Becca wrote:Hello gentlemen, my name is Rebecca but I go by Becca. I have been involved with football my whole life and know all the intricacies of the game. I have played fantasy football for quite a few years now and I must say, there are few things I enjoy more than watching a grown man whine about losing to a girl in fantasy football! :lol: Anyways I am looking forward to getting a team and competing against you all! I looked and I think I am the first female on this website? Well if I can get a team and show you boys what's up, maybe I'll break that barrier down a bit! Thanks!
Brian Orr
AFFL New York Giants (48-51)(2-2) 2022, 2023 NFC East Champions
BRFL Washington Commanders (10-7)(0-1)
DFFL Miami Dolphins(103-76)(3-5) 2018 AFC East Champions
Becca

Post by Becca »

stevebarrett24 wrote:Post pics and then we will decide if we want you. Just kidding it would be cool to have a girl in one of the leagues
Steve...

Let's not meet
whteshark

Post by whteshark »

Becca wrote:
stevebarrett24 wrote:Post pics and then we will decide if we want you. Just kidding it would be cool to have a girl in one of the leagues
Steve...

Let's not meet
LOL, she's got my vote.
Regular Season: 161-79-1
Playoff Appearances: 10 of 16
Division Titles: 9
Conference Titles: 5
Playoffs: 17-7
AFFL Bowls: 3-2

AFFL Bowl I Winner
AFFL Bowl IV Winner
AFFL Bowl VIII Winner
Becca

Post by Becca »

By the way, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
warebear52

Post by warebear52 »

Hi:

My name is Jason. I have a brother in the league....Chad, and have heard good things about the league. If a teams comes open I would like to be considered for it. Thanks.
rabbitrun

Post by rabbitrun »

With the potential opening of DFFL San Diego I would take them over as well as my CFFL Bears if possible. The guy hasn't been on since May!
NO GM-AFFL
TB GM-DFFL
2017 CFFL Super Bowl Champion-Bears