Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
Knighty Knight

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by Knighty Knight »

Joshman0814 wrote:Hello, my name is Josh and I am interested in joining the league. Any team will do, but I would prefer to play in the DFFL league as I have a friend managing a team there. Thanks!

Josh
Sharkbait wrote:Hello, my name is Mike. I'm interested in joining a league. I have a friend that I have played FF with for several years that has suggested this league to me. I have played FF for almost 15 years or so. Usually play 2-3 teams per year in different formats. Keeper, auction, various roster and starting player formats. I also consider myself a decent FF player as usually finish close to the top in every league I play and have won my league several times. I think this league would be a different and fun challenge. Thanks, Mike
I can vouch for these two football nerds but not their general managing abilities :lol:. I think they would make any league better but I would love the opportunity to face them in the DFFL.
Brian Orr
AFFL New York Giants (48-51)(2-2) 2022, 2023 NFC East Champions
BRFL Washington Commanders (10-7)(0-1)
DFFL Miami Dolphins(103-76)(3-5) 2018 AFC East Champions
Onyxgem

Post by Onyxgem »

Knighty Knight wrote:
Joshman0814 wrote:Hello, my name is Josh and I am interested in joining the league. Any team will do, but I would prefer to play in the DFFL league as I have a friend managing a team there. Thanks!

Josh
Sharkbait wrote:Hello, my name is Mike. I'm interested in joining a league. I have a friend that I have played FF with for several years that has suggested this league to me. I have played FF for almost 15 years or so. Usually play 2-3 teams per year in different formats. Keeper, auction, various roster and starting player formats. I also consider myself a decent FF player as usually finish close to the top in every league I play and have won my league several times. I think this league would be a different and fun challenge. Thanks, Mike
I can vouch for these two football nerds but not their general managing abilities :lol:. I think they would make any league better but I would love the opportunity to face them in the DFFL.
coming from you doesn't mean a whole lot there Knight :) lol :mrgreen: :lol:
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Knighty Knight wrote:I can vouch for these two football nerds but not their general managing abilities :lol:. I think they would make any league better but I would love the opportunity to face them in the DFFL.
Thanks for spreading the word!
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
Knighty Knight

Post by Knighty Knight »

Onyxgem wrote:
Knighty Knight wrote:

Josh
My record speaks for itself (34-17, 66.7%). Didn't you lose 17 games in a season Onyx? :o ;) :lol:
Brian Orr
AFFL New York Giants (48-51)(2-2) 2022, 2023 NFC East Champions
BRFL Washington Commanders (10-7)(0-1)
DFFL Miami Dolphins(103-76)(3-5) 2018 AFC East Champions
Onyxgem

Post by Onyxgem »

Knighty Knight wrote:
Knighty Knight wrote:

Josh
My record speaks for itself (34-17, 66.7%). Didn't you lose 17 games in a season Onyx? :o ;) :lol:[/quote]

Where did you finish last year again? oh yeah behind me...and also finished 0-2 against my very average QB-less team LOL ;)~
tino38

Post by tino38 »

Not exactly the spot for this convo guys.... BUT just in case you both forgot..45-3 last 3 seasons..5 out of 7 divisions belong to me...3 in a row, working on #4...but whose counting :D :lol: 8-)
BRFL Saints (31-20) (3-0)
- NFCS Champ: 23’
- NFC Champ: 23’
- SB Champ 23’
AFFL Patriots (97-82) (8-4)
-AFCE Champ: 16', 22’, 23’
-AFC Champ: 22’
-SB Champ: 22’
DFFL Jets - SB Champ 21’ & 22’
FFFL Jets - SB Champ 17’ & 18’
robroach

Post by robroach »

I have interest in the potential Baltimore opening in the AFFL, if that GM fails to report. I have the Rams in the DFFL and I am VERY active here. Thanks for the opportunity!!!!!
stevebarrett24

Post by stevebarrett24 »

looks like we are going to have to watch out for some shenanigans out of Knight. LOL.
DFFL-TITANS 111-17 15-6 126-23
13 10-6 WC (0-1)
14 14-2 DIV CHAMPS 2-1 R-UP OT
15 13-3 DIV CHAMPS 3-0 CHAMPS
16 14-2 DIV CHAMPS 2-1 R-UP
17 15-1 DIV CHAMPS 2-1 R-UP
18 13-3 DIV CHAMPS 1-1
19 16-0 DIV CHAMPS 3-0 CHAMPS
20 16-0 DIV CHAMPS 2-1 R-UP
Testa_315

Post by Testa_315 »

Hello all,

My name is Gerald, and I'm interested in acquiring a team and joining a league. I've been playing FF for just about a decade now and have won multiple championships, including 4 in the last two years. I usually play in around 2 to 3 leagues every year, ranging from PPR to non PPR to IDP leagues. One of my good buddies, username: tjbarnaba, discovered this site recently, he is also trying to acquire a team and join a league, and showed me it knowing I'd be interested. Well, he was right and I am.

So, if it all possible I'd love the opportunity to acquire a team in the same league he would be in. However, if that's not possible, I would still love the opportunity to acquire a team in any league.

I am looking forward to the opportunity this site presents to me and will be waiting to hear something back,

Gerald Testa
Maraldo26

Post by Maraldo26 »

my name is Brandon and i am very interested in owning my own team. i have a friend who is a member of the league. i have been part of fantasy football for like 8 years. i love doing fantasy things like this. i hope that i am picked to have my own team. i will take and team in the CFFL or the DFFL. my friend Jim C is in those leagues and i would like to be in the same league as him. thank you for your consideration.