Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
dingo1414

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by dingo1414 »

Hi, I am looking to join 1 football simulation league. I am currently in 3 baseball simulation leagues, 4 fantasy baseball leagues, and 5 fantasy football leagues. I have never done a football simulation league, but I am currently in market to join one. After speaking with current owners from this site, I have decided to try my luck here. My favorite NFL team is the NY Giants (I grew up in NJ) and I favor an attacking pressure based 3-4 defense with lots of man to man coverage. My theory is if I hit the QB enough, I should win the football game. On offense, I like to spread it out but run the ball. WRs that can block and stretch the field (is that an oxymoron?) are ideal and if acquired, really make this a dangerous offense to play against. I look forward to joining a league with you guys soon.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this

Pat
Lveric

Post by Lveric »

I would like to take on a team, preferably effl cffl or fffl but any will do to get started. I have extensive experience in fantasy football, baseball and online sports. Several people in a baseball league referred me here. Let me know what is available!
tjbarnaba

Post by tjbarnaba »

Lveric wrote:I would like to take on a team, preferably effl cffl or fffl but any will do to get started. I have extensive experience in fantasy football, baseball and online sports. Several people in a baseball league referred me here. Let me know what is available!

Eric would make a great addition to any league
2023 AFFL Champ
2019 AFFL Champ
2018 CFFL Champ
2018 EFFL Champ
Lveric

Post by Lveric »

tjbarnaba wrote:
Lveric wrote:I would like to take on a team, preferably effl cffl or fffl but any will do to get started. I have extensive experience in fantasy football, baseball and online sports. Several people in a baseball league referred me here. Let me know what is available!

Eric would make a great addition to any league
Thank you TJ!
splitsinker

Post by splitsinker »

Looking to manage another team. I would like to get in the fffl and manage stl in tht league. I'm currently the gm of Oakland in the dffl and have been the gm there 9 years I would love to take over tht team if I cant get that STL team il manage the den team in cffl thanks jason
Lveric

Post by Lveric »

whteshark wrote:Lxraven's a good guy. Knows almost as much as me about football. He would be a great addition to the league.
Reminder I'm looking for a team. Saw the bears cffl and rams fffl are open. Either one would be great.
Pacmandan711

Post by Pacmandan711 »

CFFL Bears have a GM. I assume you mean Denver
DFFL Atlanta Falcons (2015)
Division Champs- 2018, 2019
Record (79-67)
Playoffs (5-4)
CFFL Chicago Bears (2020)
Record (40-9)
2020 NFC North Division Champs
2022 NFC North Division Champs
DynastyPJ

Post by DynastyPJ »

Would like to take Denver in CFFL. Big Broncos fan and have been doing sims like this for a couple years now. Thanks.
tjbarnaba

Post by tjbarnaba »

DynastyPJ wrote:Would like to take Denver in CFFL. Big Broncos fan and have been doing sims like this for a couple years now. Thanks.

PJ would make a great addition to any league as he’s a very active GM. He wouldn’t win any games, but that’s the perfect GM in my opinion :D :D :lol: :lol:
2023 AFFL Champ
2019 AFFL Champ
2018 CFFL Champ
2018 EFFL Champ
DynastyPJ

Post by DynastyPJ »

tjbarnaba wrote:
DynastyPJ wrote:Would like to take Denver in CFFL. Big Broncos fan and have been doing sims like this for a couple years now. Thanks.

PJ would make a great addition to any league as he’s a very active GM. He wouldn’t win any games, but that’s the perfect GM in my opinion :D :D :lol: :lol:
Hardy har har LOL