Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
DavidK

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by DavidK »

if there are any openings in the AFFL or CFFL I would like to be put on the GM wait list. thanks
ll

Post by ll »

I think i'd be great at this, I know my sports, so I'd like to be on the waiting list! GET ME IN!
splitsinker

Post by splitsinker »

If any openings let me know no team preference raiders gm in dffl splitsinker

Post by Guest »

I too would love the opportunity to have a team in one of these leagues...I would like to be added to the waiting list please

Post by guest »

-Hello everyone-
My name is David and I would like to join the any league if a spot comes open! I have been participating in fantasy football leagues for about 20 years. I have been running fantasy football leagues for 10 years.when i checked it out, I really wanted to be a part of it. Since I love football (Browns Fan) I would like to be a part of any league. If an opening does come open I would like everyone to consider me.
David Hooper

Post by David Hooper »

Hey Goodell, i'd like to take over a team in any league, i really just want to have a team. I am also still waiting to get access to the forum.

my email hoopie44705@aol.com
hoopie44641

Post by hoopie44641 »

-Hello everyone-
My name is David and I would like to join the any league if a spot comes open! I have been participating in fantasy football leagues for about 20 years. I have been running fantasy football leagues for 10 years.when i checked it out, I really wanted to be a part of it. Since I love football (Browns Fan) I would like to be a part of any league. If an opening does come open I would like everyone to consider me.
EFFL- Baltimore Ravens overall record 11-6
2023 11-6 WC

CFFL- Detroit Lions overall record 5-29
2023 3-14
2022 2-15

CFFL - ST.Louis Rams: Overall record 59-85
2012 -220 WC 2017 DC 2020
hoopie44641

Post by hoopie44641 »

I would like to take over the AFFL Houston team if they are still open
EFFL- Baltimore Ravens overall record 11-6
2023 11-6 WC

CFFL- Detroit Lions overall record 5-29
2023 3-14
2022 2-15

CFFL - ST.Louis Rams: Overall record 59-85
2012 -220 WC 2017 DC 2020
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Thanks for responding. In about a week we should have a better idea of all openings and a list of all applicants. We've tended to set up the AFFL as the more experienced league where we might promote someone from CFFL or DFFL into that spot, but there are usually at least a couple openings each year. I'll send you (and others on the wait list) a PM when we have a more complete list of likely team openings and setup a process to decide who goes where. Hang around, I believe you should be able to access some of the rules discussions and send me a PM if any questions. We'll know more soon on all the available teams. Thanks for signing up.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
mikehen

Post by mikehen »

I am a New GM and Would like AFFL - Houston current opening. Or i can wait for Buffalo or Carolina to open. i WILL take ANY team since i LOVE FOOTBALL no matter who i take over. i am willing to goto the CFFL or DFFL as well depending how things are set up here. Just want a chance to enjoy this game.
Just Win Baby !?!?!?!