Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
jch16

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by jch16 »

hi i would like to become the gm of a team. i am new to this format but would like to give it a try.

thanks again

chris hart
azcardsfan

Post by azcardsfan »

Hello everyone, I am new to this league but not new at all to the fantasy football world. I feel like I will not have a problem at all on picking up the tendencies of this league and would really like to take over a team sometime soon. I am a Cardinals fan, always have been, always will be, but if I am not able to get the cardinals then I would be more than happy to take any team I can get. I would be open to being a co-gm with anyone that would welcome it. Look forward to competing against you guys.
rabbitrun

Post by rabbitrun »

Hi, I would like to take over a team on this site as soon as possible. Is there a lot of turnover in these leagues? Will there be a new league creation?
NO GM-AFFL
TB GM-DFFL
2017 CFFL Super Bowl Champion-Bears
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

rabbitrun wrote:Hi, I would like to take over a team on this site as soon as possible. Is there a lot of turnover in these leagues? Will there be a new league creation?
Thanks for signing up. Not a lot of turnover, but I'll be checking into GM activity and investigating other possibilities this weekend and should know more then. thanks!
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
rabbitrun

Post by rabbitrun »

This sounds good, Goodell, looking forward to any and all opportunities. Thanks!
NO GM-AFFL
TB GM-DFFL
2017 CFFL Super Bowl Champion-Bears
azcardsfan

Post by azcardsfan »

Goodell wrote:
rabbitrun wrote:Hi, I would like to take over a team on this site as soon as possible. Is there a lot of turnover in these leagues? Will there be a new league creation?
Thanks for signing up. Not a lot of turnover, but I'll be checking into GM activity and investigating other possibilities this weekend and should know more then. thanks!
Were you able to find anything over the weekend?
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

azcardsfan wrote: Were you able to find anything over the weekend?
There are a couple situations I need to talk to GMs about further, which will be more evident after tonight's deadline and which teams have or haven't made moves and if I'm able to get a hold of them to resolve.

At the very least, thinking of formalizing a wait list more and seeing how many on it with team preferences, etc. and perhaps seeing if we can push people to that and do something if get close to a couple dozen people ready to go toward new league with current rosters. We have more available data now than in years before where not quite as much work to setup. No promises yet, but will put some things in motion to count up people ready to get involved now and see where those number stand.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
azcardsfan

Post by azcardsfan »

Goodell wrote:
azcardsfan wrote: Were you able to find anything over the weekend?
There are a couple situations I need to talk to GMs about further, which will be more evident after tonight's deadline and which teams have or haven't made moves and if I'm able to get a hold of them to resolve.

At the very least, thinking of formalizing a wait list more and seeing how many on it with team preferences, etc. and perhaps seeing if we can push people to that and do something if get close to a couple dozen people ready to go toward new league with current rosters. We have more available data now than in years before where not quite as much work to setup. No promises yet, but will put some things in motion to count up people ready to get involved now and see where those number stand.
Cool sounds good. Thanks for the response. Hoping something can be worked out
rpete10

Post by rpete10 »

just resubmitting my name on wait list. so i am not lost in the rush of other people putting thier names on the list. i am open to any openings but would like vikings or broncos. thanks ray peterson
CFFL Tampa Bay
2022 10-7

EFFL DETROIT
2022 11-6
JonC

Post by JonC »

I'm enjoying working with Royce as the DFFL Falcons assistant GM, but I'm also willing to take on my own team. No preference of any kind as to team or league at this point.

Thanks!
Jon
DFFL Steelers GM: '13-'22
Regular Season Record: 77-85 (.475)
Division Championships: ’13, ’14, ’19
AFC WC Team: ’20

AFFL Bills GM: '20-?
Regular Season Record: 20-30 (.400)

BRFL Chargers GM: '21-?
Regular Season Record: 17-17 (.500)
AFC WC Team: '22