Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
Knighty Knight

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by Knighty Knight »

Hello,

My name is Brian and I am from Orlando, FL. I am a graduate of the University of Central Florida and I bleed Black and Gold. My family is from the Detroit metro area so my professional sports allegiances lie there. I have some experience in the past with football and baseball simulation leagues in the GMFL and NBSL, although it has been quite a few years now. I am currently living in southern Africa and will return to the states in the winter of 2014 after completing my current work and travels.

As for current openings in the DFFL I would be interested in taking Carolina first and Indianapolis second. Please let me know if there are any other openings aside from those two teams, but I will be happy to run any franchise.

Thanks for your consideration,
Brian
Brian Orr
AFFL New York Giants (48-51)(2-2) 2022, 2023 NFC East Champions
BRFL Washington Commanders (10-7)(0-1)
DFFL Miami Dolphins(103-76)(3-5) 2018 AFC East Champions
hoopie44641

Post by hoopie44641 »

I would like to take over any team IN ANY league please
EFFL- Baltimore Ravens overall record 11-6
2023 11-6 WC

CFFL- Detroit Lions overall record 5-29
2023 3-14
2022 2-15

CFFL - ST.Louis Rams: Overall record 59-85
2012 -220 WC 2017 DC 2020
BrianMac

Post by BrianMac »

Hello my name is Brian MacMillan and I was part of the original AFFL & CFFL but I had to give them up because of lack of time with a new job and kids on the way. Now i'm at the point where I can handle my two sim baseball leagues and a few fantasy leagues and thought i would try my hand at this once again. I think I left both teams in great shape with the Ravens in one league and Redskins in the other. Looking to get back in and turn any ship around I need too.
jmondo

Post by jmondo »

Hi My name is John Mondo and I am interested in owning a Franchise. I am a hardcore fan of the Arizona Cardinals( Don't hold it against me) and would love to run that franchise in a league. I was referred to this league by Larry Linke. Larry and Ihave been playing DMBO for many years together. DMBO is a highly successful baseball sim, and while I love baseball, my true passion has always been football. I'm adept at taking "sad sack" franchises and working my financial and talent evaluation models into making them contenders and am looking for an opportunity to do this on the gridion.

Thank you for your consideration.
Onyxgem

Post by Onyxgem »

jmondo wrote:Hi My name is John Mondo and I am interested in owning a Franchise. I am a hardcore fan of the Arizona Cardinals( Don't hold it against me) and would love to run that franchise in a league. I was referred to this league by Larry Linke. Larry and Ihave been playing DMBO for many years together. DMBO is a highly successful baseball sim, and while I love baseball, my true passion has always been football. I'm adept at taking "sad sack" franchises and working my financial and talent evaluation models into making them contenders and am looking for an opportunity to do this on the gridion.

John would be a great owner here for sure!
jmondo

Post by jmondo »

Onyxgem wrote:
jmondo wrote:Hi My name is John Mondo and I am interested in owning a Franchise. I am a hardcore fan of the Arizona Cardinals( Don't hold it against me) and would love to run that franchise in a league. I was referred to this league by Larry Linke. Larry and Ihave been playing DMBO for many years together. DMBO is a highly successful baseball sim, and while I love baseball, my true passion has always been football. I'm adept at taking "sad sack" franchises and working my financial and talent evaluation models into making them contenders and am looking for an opportunity to do this on the gridion.

I didn't realize that Tyler was here as well !! He is a great owner in DMBO as well.
tkienast

Post by tkienast »

jmondo wrote:
Onyxgem wrote:

I didn't realize that Tyler was here as well !! He is a great owner in DMBO as well.
John will definitely do well. We are definitely moving some DMBO guys onto the gridiron. Great to see another one move this way.
PIT GM CFFL 08-14
SB Chp -10,14
AFC N Chp - 08-10,13,14
WC - 11
08-11: 11-5, 15-1, 14-2, 10-6
12-14: 9-7, 12-4, 12-4
09: lost AFC Ch NE 23-20
10: won SB 24-7 vs NO
11: lost AFC Ch NE 21-20
14: won SB 32-20 vs DAL
Record: 83-29 (12-4 playoff) 2 SB Titles
ForeverHallow

Post by ForeverHallow »

Hello All. I am interested in perhaps taking over a franchise if someone is losing contact. I will let you know I am new to Sim Leagues and am really starting to cut my teeth on it however I have done Fantasy Leagues for the last 6 years and won 2 years make the play offs in 2 others but not winning. I would like to think I have the knowledge to do well but I will admit I may need some help getting the system down first.
Do Well

Post by Do Well »

I would like to be put on the waiting list for any and all GM openings. I'm eager to start a dynasty!!
rabbitrun

Post by rabbitrun »

I don't know how many others are on the GM wait list, but if it is possible I would love to take over the DFFL Rams.
NO GM-AFFL
TB GM-DFFL
2017 CFFL Super Bowl Champion-Bears