Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
Royce R

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by Royce R »

JonC wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:26 am
Royce R wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:12 pmIt's time!
I nominate Royce for whatever team he wants in any league...except those in my division :)

Signed,
The dude who Royce taught about FanGM 10+ years ago.
LOL thanks for the kind words. I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of things and hopefully winning a game or two :)
AFFL - Titans GM since 2007
96 - 62 - 2 regular season
6 playoff appearances
4 division titles
2 conference titles
1 AFFL title
Royce R

Post by Royce R »

soonertf wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:31 pm
Welcome back. Hopefully you can get back in the AFFL.
I would love that. The AFFL holds a special place for me, would be an honor to compete there again.
AFFL - Titans GM since 2007
96 - 62 - 2 regular season
6 playoff appearances
4 division titles
2 conference titles
1 AFFL title
Endicottprime

Post by Endicottprime »

I would like to join the CFFL and/or FFFL with Arizona and/or Kansas City respectively.
Mr. GM

Post by Mr. GM »

Is this going to take forever to get a team? I’m playing something else which I really don’t like at all and there is just nothing for me here and whatever I play, I put so much effort only to lose and I’m just fed up.
larry linke

Post by larry linke »

Good morning. I have been in Fan Gm since 2008. Troy fills all vacancies when the current season is over. We are up to the league championships. Free agency is closed so you are missing nothing. All teams will be filled prior to free agency and the draft. Waiting for this is well worth it. Welcome to Fan GM.

Larry
Minnesota AFFL
Tampa Bay BRFL
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Yes, there will be a big push to fill openings for the new off-season after our playoffs are completed and we have GM check-ins for the new season.

In the meantime, though, all throughout the year I will send a private message to all who sign up and join the wait list. Some never see it, some read it and never reply, etc. One of the easiest things to do to secure a team is being in good communications with me via private message here as I try to make sure new GMs understand the rules and are prepared to play. Check your private messages. There's a link near the top right.

During big team-filling pushes like before a new off-season in the weeks ahead, I'll be reaching out further via additional emails to those who ignored/missed the PM or signed up but didn't follow-through joining the wait list, etc. but generally speaking most times of the year I will be sending a private message and trying to get to know more about them through those messages and making sure they have a good grasp of rules and play. Thanks!
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
sportznut

Post by sportznut »

Ah, hell no!

I'm kidding! Welcome back Royce.
AFFL- Raiders
MLBSA- Tigers
WLSB- Marlins
Jettco

Post by Jettco »

Hi Everyone,

I am Jack and would love the opportunity to join any league as GM of any available team.

I am 36 years old and work in Finance in the Houston area.

I have been playing fantasy football since 2005 and OOTP Baseball since 2013. As I have gotten older I have become more interested in the simulation sports genre instead of actual sports video games that I played growing up. I have always wanted a very active and deep football simulation experience, but could never really find one that seemed worth digging into. This looks like something I would love to be active and really dig in to.

Thanks!
Bugboy

Post by Bugboy »

Hi there,

I just had my account activated.

Very interested in joining the fantasy football league.

I'm willing to take over any of the available teams.

I have lots of fantasy football experience and would be very active In participating in the league.

Let me know how who I can take over and I can jump right in!
NYJ EFFL
'23: 15-2 AFC East Champs (2-1) L Conf Champ.
'24:
Testa_315

Post by Testa_315 »

Hey there! I’m currently running 3 teams, 2 of which heartbrokenly lost in the championship this season.

I’ve been on FanGM for years now and have showed an increase in my knowledge and competitiveness!

I’d love a shot to take over the AFFL SD team!