Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
justinewalt2

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by justinewalt2 »

Hey ya i would love to have a team in any league...don't care where and would love the worst team, that way i can build them the way i want...or a good team, doesn't matter but would love any opening for this next season.
mcelser

Post by mcelser »

Definitely interested in acquiring a team. It doesn't matter what league it is in. I have Baseball Sim experience and Fantasy Football experience, so this looks like a good fit for me. Would definitely be interested in taking on a rebuilding project as well.
Mike Elser
GM DFFL Detroit Lions
GM AFBL Memphis Grizzlies
JLWFSA

Post by JLWFSA »

I would be interested in acquiring a team in any of the football leagues. I have extensive fantasy football experience, but this would be my first experience with a simulation league. I love the dynasty aspect of it. I'm a die-hard Bears fan, but I'd take any team. Although I'd have a hard time explaining to my family if I got the dreaded Packers... ;-)
harddawg123

Post by harddawg123 »

Looking for a team for about 4 years now, I've been doing fantasy sports for about 6 years and I also hhave a few friends in affl and I want to join and if there are any openings I be happy to join them and also I'm very active.
Klepto75

Post by Klepto75 »

I played and coached football most of my life. I've been involved in a variety of fantasy and simulation leagues across the 4 major sports. I am currently running a baseball sim league that has been active for over 7 years. I'm not a message board hound by any means, but I am always active when it comes to team building. Football is my first love. I found out about the league from some guys in my baseball league (sportznut and tkienast), and I would like an opportunity to whoop on them in the CFFL. I'll take on any opening in any league. I love rebuilding projects and putting my stamp on a roster. I hope I can get a team in time to participate in the draft this year.
"If you can't answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still him vile names." -- Elbert Hubbard
Ryan R

Post by Ryan R »

I would, as well, love to join with any team I played previously in the AFFL Bears in 2008-09 before leaving due to time/job constraints.. now that I'm on a firmer footing, I'd love to come back and play as any team! I'll even rebuild any team in any league :)

- ryan
Dane88

Post by Dane88 »

This is my first time in Fan GM, and I am excited to be apart of the league now. I would love to take ownership of the Miami Dolphins in the DFFL. I seen that they were available and I would love to get a start with them. If others teams are available I would be fine with them as well. I am ready to take a team to the Super Bowl......
Why say no.... When it feels so good to say yes!

clu

Post by clu »

Hi
I'm interested in a team. Doesn't matter which one. I'm ready to play.
tetonka12

Post by tetonka12 »

Hey I'm interested in taking over an available team (I believe the cardinals and dolphins in the dffl are available). I have extensive fantasy experience playing fantasy football, basketball, baseball, hockey, and even NASCAR for the past 5 or so years. I participated in live mock drafts the past few years also. I am very active and one of my friends is in the dffl. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

As we start to get ready for 2011, and are looking for opportunities for teams on the wait list, send me a PM if you know you won't be back next year or are looking to cut down on teams. I'll also start looking at other potential openings and contact those who haven't checked in for a long while.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office