Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
dhaeman

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by dhaeman »

If another DFFL spot opens up I'd be interested.

To voice the concern of several months ago, I would like to see more consistent activity across all the leagues...
CFFL - Titans GM
Jared A

Post by Jared A »

Activity right now is kind of pointless. There's next to nothing you can do other than set your depthchart...

Not that I disagree with you, but I'm just saying there's very little to do.
sim (patsfan is my username)

Post by sim (patsfan is my username) »

hey i heard about this league and i'd love to join. I already registered so if their any openings let me know. IM a big pats fan and falcons fan so if u guys start a new league, id like one of those teams, thanks, love FF and i think this is the best it gets
guins2000

Post by guins2000 »

I would love to be considered for any openings in any of these leagues..I am an avid Steelers fan..so if available..count me in!!!
Ryan R

Post by Ryan R »

I would like to put an expression of interest in on the AFFL or CFFL league. I would like to be a part of any team and try to build a contender.
Last edited by Ryan R on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dale358z

Post by dale358z »

I posted earlier on here that i would like a team and i would just like to say that im still interested if anything pops up
DFFL-Tennessee Titans GM
Overall Record 2-0
teemont

Post by teemont »

I am interested in a team if any teams come available.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

To all those interested, I anticipate that we'll do some kind of roll call this month while having off-season discussions about possible rule changes for next year and then come up with a list of open teams for GM replacement candidates. We'd start up the new season sometime in March or April after those off-season discussions and once everything has been transitioned to a new season. Rosters stay frozen during those off-season discussions because rules could change and alter the value of players, then we'll open things back up for business once new rules set and data ready to go for a new year and active GMs are put into place where needed. Thanks!
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
splitsinker

Post by splitsinker »

i currently hope u take me into consideration to b a gm i have three years experience in fantasy football and would like to take the next step. teams interested in kc or miami
splitsinker

Post by splitsinker »

have 3 years experience in fantasy football would thank you for taking me into consideration. team interested in is oakland. thankyou