Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
tjbarnaba

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by tjbarnaba »

I would like to be considered for any possible openings in the AFFL this year. I would be willing to give up my 16-0 CFFL championship roster to help the move. Thanks for your consideration and happy off season to everyone
2023 AFFL Champ
2019 AFFL Champ
2018 CFFL Champ
2018 EFFL Champ
sweetlou

Post by sweetlou »

Hello my name is Lou and I can't wait to get a team and start. Of all the team's available I would prefer the DFFL Ravens if I had a choice.
dcboys5252

Post by dcboys5252 »

Hi everyone. My name is Cameron and I have around 10 years experience doing fantasy football, snake, and auction league formats. I have a couple of friends that have had fan gm teams for several years, and have been following the league for a few season. I would like to get an opportunity to have my own team, and would prefer Pittsburgh in the EFFL, but would be happy with any team that is open. Thanks
MickeyD

Post by MickeyD »

Hey all, I think I know a lot of you from baseball sims. I’m looking to get going in football as I’ve been playing fantasy football for much longer. My uncle Michael was also a GM in the AFFL a few years back. I’ll take whatever Opening is possible, even as an AGM if need be.
CFFL Bengals
DFFL Vikings
EFFL Giants
- NFC East Champions: 2021
FFFL Eagles
- NFC East Champions: 2021

Who Ya Got Champion: 2017, 2019, 2020, 2022
bbrown85

Post by bbrown85 »

Hi, My name is Brandon and I would like to play in DFFL if possible as I know people in this league. I am open to any team available. Thanks!
DFFL Baltimore Ravens
2021 AFC North Champion
2022 AFC North Champion
Joshman0814

Post by Joshman0814 »

bbrown85 wrote:Hi, My name is Brandon and I would like to play in DFFL if possible as I know people in this league. I am open to any team available. Thanks!
I can vouch for Brandon! He loves and follows College and NFL football and has played Fantasy football and Baseball for years. He would be a great owner for any team! I Hope he can get a spot in DFFL so I can beat him! :)
2021 DFFL NFC Champs
Knighty Knight

Post by Knighty Knight »

Joshman0814 wrote:
bbrown85 wrote:Hi, My name is Brandon and I would like to play in DFFL if possible as I know people in this league. I am open to any team available. Thanks!
I can vouch for Brandon! He loves and follows College and NFL football and has played Fantasy football and Baseball for years. He would be a great owner for any team! I Hope he can get a spot in DFFL so I can beat him! :)
He can't be worse than you! :lol:
Brian Orr
AFFL New York Giants (48-51)(2-2) 2022, 2023 NFC East Champions
BRFL Washington Commanders (10-7)(0-1)
DFFL Miami Dolphins(103-76)(3-5) 2018 AFC East Champions
F_d_d_22

Post by F_d_d_22 »

Hello i’m Derek’s friend and would like to join the FFFL league that he is in any team it doesn’t matter as long as it is with him. Thank you
rtihuck

Post by rtihuck »

hi
I would be interested in any opening.
I guess EFFL first followed by FFFL.

Thanks,
Tim
rtihuck@aol.com
jared1428

Post by jared1428 »

Hey
I would be interested in any football opening. I just started playing Sim Baseball and love it. I have played fantasy for ~20 years and would like a little more interesting and involved season. Fantasy just isn't doing it for me, not enough people involved. Football and Baseball the only sports I care about so let me know...
Jared