Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
Bucs99

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by Bucs99 »

Thanks for adding me to your wait list, I have a friend in the CFFL but don't need to play together. Have played fantasy for bout 10 years so ready for a new challenge, thanks again
tjbarnaba

Post by tjbarnaba »

Bucs99 wrote:Thanks for adding me to your wait list, I have a friend in the CFFL but don't need to play together. Have played fantasy for bout 10 years so ready for a new challenge, thanks again
I wouldn't want to play with me either bud... lol glad to have you signed up
2023 AFFL Champ
2019 AFFL Champ
2018 CFFL Champ
2018 EFFL Champ
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

Probably late to the party but hoping for a team one day...
Chance

Post by Chance »

Missed the draft but hoping for a team one day, played a lot of fantasy in the past and could use a new challenge
Remado

Post by Remado »

Registered like a month ago but forgot to post on here, been playing fantasy since I was young, uesd to play Madden a lot so I get the whole contract deal. Just looking for a shot to run a team, thanks
Henderson

Post by Henderson »

Didn't even realize I was accepted on the site until I checked my spam folder, wish I looked sooner because I think I missed the team openings, but any way I'm Bill. Looking to run a team or even assistant if that's how the process works. Not sure so any pointers or info would be appreciated. Thank you for adding me to the wait list!

Bill Henderson
2016-'17-13-3, AFC EAST Champ, 2-1 Playoffs
2017-'18-12-4, Missed Playoffs...
2018-‘19-11-4, Missed it again...
HeroVision

Post by HeroVision »

Just looking for a chance to play
Sprite

Post by Sprite »

A friend of mine put me on to this site, like what I see thus far. Been playing daily fantasy baseball, just waiting for football so this is what I need. Hope to have a team soon, thanks for considering me!

Matt (Sprite)
DuffMan

Post by DuffMan »

Big Bengals fan, looking for something like this to play in the off season. Just want a chance, thanks!
Abomb12

Post by Abomb12 »

Hello I would like an opportunity to own a CFFL or DFFL team, or maybe even a new league?? I've played fantasy for years and need an off season outlet. Not sure how everything works so more info is needed but definitely interested! Thanks for admitting me to your site!