Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
TonyC

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by TonyC »

Im interested in the houston team if they are hope TJ told me about the league
GarrettH

Post by GarrettH »

Long time hockey sim GM who works in sports industry. Recently joined OOTP community but football is my first love. Very interested in joining.

Big Texans fan, but open to taking on any challenge.
CNY 315

Post by CNY 315 »

I've been waiting for the Bills to come open to register. I've been a Bills fan my whole life and that's the only team I'd be interested in. I'm from upstate NY and go to 2 Bills games a year. Long time fantasy player and I would be very excited to take over the DFFL Bills. Thanks!
Fish

Post by Fish »

CNY 315 wrote:I've been a Bills fan my whole life...
That is some dedication...get this man a team

In all seriousness, the waiting list must have half-dozen people or more at this point.
EFFL - Steelers
Record - 42-9
2017 EFFL Champions

Hooper15c

Post by Hooper15c »

Karltheocho wrote:Looking to take on any open teams.
I can vouch for Karl, he will be very active and an asset to whichever league he ends up taking over a team in.
Arizona Cardinals
CFFL

2015-2016: 5-11
tjbarnaba

Post by tjbarnaba »

I mean if no one else is jumping on that DFFL Buffalo roster, I'd be happy to give it a go. . . ;)
2023 AFFL Champ
2019 AFFL Champ
2018 CFFL Champ
2018 EFFL Champ
Gorski

Post by Gorski »

I left the league because I was getting married and didn't want my team or the FFFL to suffer. I'M BACK! and I'd be very grateful to be a GM here once again. Thanks!
thunder23

Post by thunder23 »

Long time deepRoute and MyFootballNow player would like to have a team here. Chicago if possible, but any will do. Thank you.
Jacobsaces1

Post by Jacobsaces1 »

Been doing fantasy for years and spent plenty seasons as commish. I was in this league for three seasons and enjoyed it beyond any league I've ever been in. However being a commish at the time and multiple leagues I found this league was too much. I no longer have any other commitments so I'm all in on this league. I will accept any team should someone quit this season I will take over. If I have to wait I would prefer a Seattle team whether its existing league or new league no matter. I'm just ready to go with this being my only league thankyou.
Testa_315

Post by Testa_315 »

Hey Goodell,

Seems like there's always openings at the beginning of the offseason. So, I'd like to get a jump start on the topic. I am the current CFFL Steelers GM, and I'd love to scoop up any EFFL team that is made available. Please keep me in mind.

The CFFL Steelers are on the rise, it was a slow grind, but I have loved doing it. Would love to have two teams!

Thanks,

Testa