Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
dna1026

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by dna1026 »

Hello, I want to be apart of this. I will take over any team. My name is Adrin and i have been playing regular fantasy football for awhile. I feel like I have outgrown it and am looking for a new challenge. Hopefully, this is it!! My email is dna1026@yahoo.com and I hope to get a chance to take over a team or get in an expansion league soon.
dna1026

Post by dna1026 »

Hello, I want to be apart of this. I will take over any team. My name is Adrin and i have been playing regular fantasy football for awhile. I feel like I have outgrown it and am looking for a new challenge. Hopefully, this is it!! My email is dna1026@yahoo.com and I hope to get a chance to take over a team or get in an expansion league soon.
dna1026

Post by dna1026 »

Ulrich82

Post by Ulrich82 »

Hi,

I'd really like to get a team when one is available. I am a diehard Tampa fan, so that would be my preference if a Tampa team were available, but I'd be happy to take any spot that opens.

I have some Sim GM experience. I spent several seasons playing Simgalaxy, and I helped with Beta testing for another site for a while. I also created weekly power rankings and annual mock drafts for my Simgalaxy league. I'd have to get a feel for this game and the league, but I think it would be fun to contribute to a league again in some way.
CFFL SF 49ers since 2010
NFC West Champions: 2011, 2012, 2013 , 2014, 2015
Undefeated 2013-2014 Regular Season

AFFL:
Assistant GM with Car Panthers since 2012
Carolina Panthers GM Since 2014
TylerW

Post by TylerW »

i dont get why we have guys wanting to join yet we just have teams sit there w/ more than 53 on their roster or people who are unactive (CFFL STL). I sent him an offer close to 2 weeks ago then a PM last thursday and he has yet to even look at either.
GM SD Chargers CFFL
Franchise Record: 72-23-1 (Playoffs: 4-5)
-2008,2009,2010,2011,2013 AFC West Division Champions
-2008 AFC Champions
GM NY Giants AFFL
Franchise Record: 4-44
sportznut

Post by sportznut »

TylerW wrote:i dont get why we have guys wanting to join yet we just have teams sit there w/ more than 53 on their roster or people who are unactive (CFFL STL). I sent him an offer close to 2 weeks ago then a PM last thursday and he has yet to even look at either.
Relax, kimosabe.

I'm sure Troy will address it shortly.
AFFL- Raiders
MLBSA- Tigers
WLSB- Marlins
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

TylerW wrote:i dont get why we have guys wanting to join yet we just have teams sit there w/ more than 53 on their roster or people who are unactive (CFFL STL). I sent him an offer close to 2 weeks ago then a PM last thursday and he has yet to even look at either.
Understandable, but the league is intended to be setup where it works for those who have a lot of interest to devote to it with free agency always running, etc. as well as doesn't hurt teams too badly if they are involved in a lot of other leagues or work and can only check in occassionally.

I don't want it setup where if a guy goes on vacation he comes back and his team is taken away from him. We do have some "away" message threads but perhaps not as known to the new players or even setup yet in the new league area. I also wanted to add something like that to the rosters page where people could designate if they were going to be away for a while.

The two new guys just signed up yesterday. Until then there were no active candidates to fill spots, so not high on the list to go out recruiting again as not as much league activity once the games start other than occassional trade for those into trading and some depth chart adjustments but for big injuries, etc. those are updated anyway to keep the realism. Was in deep trying to gear up with game update stats and injury updates and everything again now that season is underway.

We do have some good new candidates, though, and I'd like to find them a spot as I send in PMs to each of them today and also sent notes to some other existing GMs and wanting to make sure they were still wanting to be involved. Thanks
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
TylerW

Post by TylerW »

i understand that people go on vacation but if STL did then he could at least PMed you or something letting you know.

Nut the reason why i posted here was i PMed troy earlier in the week and got no reply.

Its just frustrating when your trying to better your team and someone doesnt answer trade/PM especially in football when the deadline is only about 1/3 of the way into the season. until others when it is 2/3 or so.
GM SD Chargers CFFL
Franchise Record: 72-23-1 (Playoffs: 4-5)
-2008,2009,2010,2011,2013 AFC West Division Champions
-2008 AFC Champions
GM NY Giants AFFL
Franchise Record: 4-44
Jared A

Post by Jared A »

Easy fix is to delete the offer and the message, and try trading with another team.
dale358z

Post by dale358z »

Hello, My name is Chris I've been playing Fantasy Football for a long time now, and I wanted to try something new. I'm very competitive, and love a new challenge.
I'd take any team available but i'd prefer a Philadelphia Teams. Here's My e-mail dale358z@yahoo.com

Thanks, Chris
DFFL-Tennessee Titans GM
Overall Record 2-0