Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
DaltonC

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by DaltonC »

Looking for a chance to play, not sure how anything works so need some help with that too. thks
Boz

Post by Boz »

My buddy Ramon is in love with this site and now here I am haha looking for a chance to play in what ever league I can. Thank you
MikeMitch

Post by MikeMitch »

My buddies are all joining this site so I guess I'm just a follower... but seriously, cool idea. Madden without playing the games, nice. Just looking to play with my buddies, none of them have teams so not sure how long the wait will be but seems worth it.

Thanks! - Mike
Ambrose

Post by Ambrose »

Ramon is telling everyone he knows about this site I guess, another friend of Vibe. Started playing fantasy in the 80s, this is my main hobby. Just looking for a team to run, whatever league I can be in
Tmiller

Post by Tmiller »

My dude ramon is on us all hard to sign up, we play fantasy every year. I think I'll be best at this out of them bums ^^^ up there but should be fun to compete with them. Thanks for adding me btw!
Smith243

Post by Smith243 »

Just another Roman recruit, just looking for a shot to do my thing. Thank you!
Bears

Post by Bears »

lol this looks awesome! I'm ready to go, just tell me what I need to do to get a team! I feel like a kid in a candy store right now lol
arscola

Post by arscola »

Just joined and looking to find a team. I've been around a few football sims but this one is new to me so I'm looking for the challenge of starting from the bottom.
Tito

Post by Tito »

lookin for a team
ATL EFFL
Gloves

Post by Gloves »

looking for a team, have sim xp and know what to expect, thanks