Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
kevinl

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by kevinl »

I would like the Jets in Affl please. 5 out of 7 playoffs
Mikeyacco5293

AFFL Jets

Post by Mikeyacco5293 »

I am very interested in the recent opening of the AFFL Jets, I am willing to begin today and will be able to have a sound plan in place prior to the draft in a few weeks. I've been looking over the site for weeks now and would love an opportunity to participate. I have references within the CFFL who can attest to my legitimacy as a GM in the FF structure and will be a valuable addition to the AFFL, Thank you for consideration
'16 13-3 BAL CFFL 1-1
'17 12-4 BAL CFFL Champions
‘18 10-6 BAL CFFL 3-1
‘19 7-9 BAL CFFL
‘19 4-12 NYJ EFFL
Ben C.

Post by Ben C. »

kevinl wrote:I would like the Jets in Affl please. 5 out of 7 playoffs
Please send your statement of interest via PM to Goodell, including why you think you deserve consideration for the opening based on performance in the DFFL and whether you are willing to give up your DFFL team (which is not officially a requirement but preferred).
Mikeyacco5293 wrote:I am very interested in the recent opening of the AFFL Jets, I am willing to begin today and will be able to have a sound plan in place prior to the draft in a few weeks. I've been looking over the site for weeks now and would love an opportunity to participate. I have references within the CFFL who can attest to my legitimacy as a GM in the FF structure and will be a valuable addition to the AFFL, Thank you for consideration
The AFFL opening is only available to GMs that currently have teams in the CFFL or DFFL. However, once the AFFL opening is filled by one of those GMs it is likely an opening will become available in the other leagues.
AFFL Arizona - General Manager
Regular Season Record - 174-66-1
Playoff Record - 13-12
AFFL Bowl Record - 0-2

2x NFC Champions - 2010, 2016
11x NFC West Champions - 2007-12, 2014-15, 2017-18, 2021
AFFL History
robroach

Post by robroach »

I am interested in the Jets GM job as well. PM sent. I'm one of the most active GMS here. Took Rams in the DFFL from 0-16 to 9-7 in two seasons.
VinolinaPanthers

Post by VinolinaPanthers »

Hello to everyone, I'm Vinny and I'm ready to take over my own team! Any opening in any league is just golden pony boy, three straight fantasy championships have my confidence at unsustainable levels but until I crash back to earth, PANTHERS!
10-6
12-4
10-6
MaxK

Post by MaxK »

I would like a team if there's an opening, kind of would rather my own team but an assistant job will do if there are none. How many people would love a new league? This guy, for starters. Rams in any league, though
KevMonk

Post by KevMonk »

Thank you for adding me to the wait list, just lookin to play
HollyWest19

Post by HollyWest19 »

Yay! Football time! Glad to be on the list and ready to beat you boys at your own game!I just want to be in a league with my friend Alex Crossway, she also registered recently, Thanks!
Crossway92

Post by Crossway92 »

I just want to be in a league with HollyWest, I have been playing fantasy for years but madden is what prepared me for a site like this! Yes, girls play madden too!
Vibe

Post by Vibe »

This is awesome, just glad to be on the list!
EFFL PHI GM
0-1 playoffs
2016- 11-5