HEADS UP TO ANYONE CONSIDERING JOINING THE PAY LEAGUE HERE

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
dcpuck

HEADS UP TO ANYONE CONSIDERING JOINING THE PAY LEAGUE HERE

Post by dcpuck »

HIghly advise against joining this league. I had the best team in the league when a woke mob contingent decided to start picking fights with any comment I made. They then brought in a buddy to "be an assistant gm and hang out in chat" who told me his goal was to "make my life miserable" Ultimately after a case of collusion between 2 peas from this pod was exposed by me and I called them out on it I WAS REMOVED for hurting their feelings and the dopey clown who came in to pick fights with me was given my team I spent years building.
tjbarnaba

Re: HEADS UP TO ANYONE CONSIDERING JOINING THE PAY LEAGUE HERE

Post by tjbarnaba »

The consistent drama stemming from your inability to allow others to have differing opinions from your own was the cause of your removal. This league, and all the leagues are supposed to be fun and you simply were incapable of having fun unless it came at someone else’s expense. The fact that you would make this post just further demonstrates the powers at be made the correct decision. It’s a privilege to play in the BRFL, and you no longer have it. Good day
2023 AFFL Champ
2019 AFFL Champ
2018 CFFL Champ
2018 EFFL Champ
dcpuck

Post by dcpuck »

Shut up and enjoy the insertion? The truth is you can’t deny anything from my warning to others because it’s exactly what happened. Dress up the pig however you’d like, you took my money while I built my team, once my team was in the dominant position people were added to message boards whose 1st message was….I’m here to harass you…..not one person either. I’m not a coward like you clowns so I marched right along without complaint or crying to admins.

I was called a racist because I’m white
I was called a sexist because I think men can beat women in soccer
I was called a cheater when I beat the clown squad in FA
I was called a “redneck piece of trash” for I assume living where I do but not certain 🤷🏻‍♂️ Etc etc etc because I don’t support the woke narratives on life……no complaints from me, literally any topic I was called names….much like this post, no substance to refute truth…..just names.

Wheb 1 owner calls out 2 others for cheating, and it’s confirmed but you kick out the person who caught the cheaters, it’s not any of the noble gestures you pretend.……THEN CONFISCATE a team guaranteed to cash and likely win it all this year…..AND do no give it to my assistant GM who has also helped me build this, but instead give the team to a buddy of the cheaters I don’t think anything more can be said. There’s no defending 29 Germans deciding 1 person thinks wrong so they should send the other away, confiscate what he’s built and redistribute to a friend.

Sorry but that’s wrong in any context, giving my team to the person whose cry baby temper tantrums and who was brought in just to harass me is wrong. Perhaps you only chose to give the team to them because you know they’re like 2 afghanis sitting in the pit of a F16 and my team was neutralized with their incompetence, but suggesting this is anything other than weaponized victim hood is a joke.

Anyway I’m off here, don’t forget your boosters & enjoy the karma crooks
lucky7jc

Post by lucky7jc »

You're so full of $#!t. You were a hateful drag to any and everyone in the league. You can take all those bs lies you're spreading on here that TJ may not address, but they're all lies. You are the epitome of an internet troll who seeks to get a rise out of any and everyone that will give you attention.

No one called you a racist, sexist, or whatever... you brought on every reaction to yourself because you constantly berated and cursed other GMs. Ultimately just like there, you're here on another site trying to get a rise out of people. No one is going to pat you on the back and say awww I'm sorry you got booted from belligerent behavior, tough luck big guy, upward and onward. You are an absolute prick to everyone. Take that down the street somewhere else.
AFFL Champion - 2019
AFC Champion - 2019
sportznut

Post by sportznut »

AFFL- Raiders
MLBSA- Tigers
WLSB- Marlins