Candidate Questions

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
Royce R

Re: Candidate Questions

Post by Royce R »

Yes, it has been fantastic working with whteshark in the cffl. We even won the bowl in our first year together. I would suggest it to anyone.
AFFL - Titans GM since 2007
96 - 62 - 2 regular season
6 playoff appearances
4 division titles
2 conference titles
1 AFFL title
Michael D.

Post by Michael D. »

whteshark wrote: Royce and I our competitors in AFFL. I consider him one of my greatest and finest rivals. We have faced off in two AFC Championships, splitting the difference, and both going on to win AFFL Bowls.

With that said we do share information with our CFFL team and it doesn't affect our AFFL teams at all. Alot of times it's just input about trades, salary cap issues, and potential prospects. We both like to win and we both have the same ideas on what we want our team to look like. It's been a great experience.

I never would have gotten to see CFFL without it. Plus, it's a lot of fun to bounce ideas off each other like a real NFL War Room.

I would highly recommend the experience for GM's who have a team but want more to do or for prospective GM's looking for a foot in the door into these leagues or to get some experience under their belt before they take over their own team. As Ben said it can't hurt you to network with AFFL GM's. We have some stellar GM's like Ben, Sport, Sooner, Jared, Onyx, and Royce--just to name a few of the standouts--who have been here since the beginning and are as hard core as you can get.

Getting a chance to work with these guys is worth it whether you have a team or not.
Don't think that I didn't notice you left me out of this whteshark :evil: haha
AFFL Carolina Panthers
CFFL Bowl I Champions (NYG)
whteshark

Post by whteshark »

Michael D. wrote:
whteshark wrote: Royce and I our competitors in AFFL. I consider him one of my greatest and finest rivals. We have faced off in two AFC Championships, splitting the difference, and both going on to win AFFL Bowls.

With that said we do share information with our CFFL team and it doesn't affect our AFFL teams at all. Alot of times it's just input about trades, salary cap issues, and potential prospects. We both like to win and we both have the same ideas on what we want our team to look like. It's been a great experience.

I never would have gotten to see CFFL without it. Plus, it's a lot of fun to bounce ideas off each other like a real NFL War Room.

I would highly recommend the experience for GM's who have a team but want more to do or for prospective GM's looking for a foot in the door into these leagues or to get some experience under their belt before they take over their own team. As Ben said it can't hurt you to network with AFFL GM's. We have some stellar GM's like Ben, Sport, Sooner, Jared, Onyx, and Royce--just to name a few of the standouts--who have been here since the beginning and are as hard core as you can get.

Getting a chance to work with these guys is worth it whether you have a team or not.
Don't think that I didn't notice you left me out of this whteshark :evil: haha

No offense to other AFFL GM's who I didn't name but are every bit as hard core. :)
Regular Season: 161-79-1
Playoff Appearances: 10 of 16
Division Titles: 9
Conference Titles: 5
Playoffs: 17-7
AFFL Bowls: 3-2

AFFL Bowl I Winner
AFFL Bowl IV Winner
AFFL Bowl VIII Winner