Player Lists

Ulrich82

Player Lists

Post by Ulrich82 »

I hesitate to bring this up because I know that there is a lot to do to get setup for the start of the 2014 season and Troy only has so much time. However, I was thinking about ways to make player research easier, and I thought this might be a relatively easy add.

Would it be possible to add sortable player lists? I was thinking something along the lines of our current "stats" page. We could have a link for each position, and when you click on "QB" you get a list of all QBs in the league sorted by their grade. Having team and contract info there as well would be nice, but not necessarily essential.

A second similar list that would be helpful would be to have a list of contract info per position. Maybe a tool where you select a position and you can pull up a list of highest to lowest cap hit per year, SB, or base salary for that position.

Both would be handy to gauge the relative scarcity of a player with a certain grade and roughly where the league market for such a player is.

If nothing else, I think this would be a useful addition for future consideration,
CFFL SF 49ers since 2010
NFC West Champions: 2011, 2012, 2013 , 2014, 2015
Undefeated 2013-2014 Regular Season

AFFL:
Assistant GM with Car Panthers since 2012
Carolina Panthers GM Since 2014