Supplemental Draft: 2015

Goodell

Supplemental Draft: 2015

Post by Goodell »

In the NFL today, the Rams selected Clemson OT Isaiah Battle with a fifth-round pick in the 2015 supplemental draft.

Players eligible for the supplemental draft include:
- Isaiah Battle, OT, Clemson
- Darrius Caldwell, DE, West Georgia
- Eric Eiland, DE, Houston
- Sean McQuillan, TE, UConn
- Kevin Short, DB, Kansas
- Dalvon Stuckey, DT, West Georgia
- Adrian Wilkins, WR, North Carolina Central

For our version of the supplemental draft...

Deadline: End of day 11:59 PM ET on 7/24, and I'll announce the results the following weekend and place all unselected players into free agency at that time.

If you have an interest in any of the available supplemental draft players, please do the following:

Email commish@fangm.com, making it clear which team & league you represent and what draft round you wish to bid in selecting the player. Please email them instead of PM them because my PMs get clogged and I want to keep the supplemental picks separately in one place without space limitations.

For example... AFFL Atlanta selects Player X with a 7th round pick (originally SF) for the supplemental draft.

Don't worry about me seeing all the sent bids and just out-bidding everyone at the end as AFFL ATL will not submit a supplemental draft bid.

You MUST currently possess a 2016 draft pick in the round you specify. You cannot say you'll select the player with a 6th rounder if you don't have a 6th rounder in 2016 now. If you have multiple 6th rounders for example, you must also mention the original team holder of that pick.

The highest bidded draft pick will get the player in each league. If multiple teams offer up a 7th rounder, for example, we use the current season draft order (by original team slots based upon worst records) to determine which is the highest pick being bidded. If you don't have the highest bid, you don't get the player but do keep your draft pick offered up.

The winning bidder will get that player on their roster for this year (assuming they have enough cap space) and will give up the associated draft pick in 2016. The supplemental draftee will receive a contract the same as the player in that same slot in the 2015 draft.

Teams do not need to bid on these players if not interested or not willing to give up a draft pick for them. But if you would like to acquire one of these supplemental draft players, send an email by the deadline to commish@fangm.com with the bidded draft round and I'll award the player to the highest bidding team.

I will send a confirmation reply email back to all bidders. If you do not get a confirmation let me know as I may not have received your bid. Let me know if any questions. Thanks
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
Goodell

Re: Supplemental Draft: 2015

Post by Goodell »

Reminder that supplemental draft deadline: End of day 11:59 PM ET on 7/24

If you haven't received a confirmation email from me, let me know as I believe I have responded now to all sent via email as instructed above. Thanks
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Players selected in our supplemental drafts are:

AFFL:
IND (4th - SD) - Isaiah Battle, OT, Clemson
CLE (7th - CIN) - Kevin Short, DB, Kansas

CFFL:
BAL (4th - BAL) - Isaiah Battle, OT, Clemson
PHI (4th - PHI) - Kevin Short, DB, Kansas

DFFL:
NE (4th - NE) - Isaiah Battle, OT, Clemson

Let me know if any problems. I'll put the undrafted supplemental prospects into the free agency pool tonight after midnight ET.
Chad55

Post by Chad55 »

Have these guys been added to teams lineups yet?
AFFL-Cleveland Browns
-2013 AFC North Champs
-2014 AFC North Champs
-2016 AFC North Champs
-2018 AFC North Champs
-2020 AFC North Champs

FFFL Jacksonville
-2021 Super Bowl Champs
-2022 AFC Champs
*Retired after 2022 season*