2015 Season Update

Goodell

Re: 2015 Season Update

Post by Goodell »

Sorry for the delay but week 2 simmed. It was a very busy week with some family and work events going on. Depth charts unlocked prior to Sunday's games. Thanks
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 3 is simmed. Because of the delay I'm going to leave depth charts unlocked today because of the delay and for teams that had trades waiting, etc. Thanks
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Trying to catch up, week 4 is simmed. Have a day off today so will try to get most grades/stats/injuries uploaded so we can sim week 5 tomorrow or Wednesday perhaps.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 5 is simmed. Depth charts unlocked to Sunday morning's games.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 6 simmed. Depth charts unlocked through Sunday morning, except for players involved in tonight's game. As usual, they are unable to be changed (either adding in/out) once they play tonight so you have to either make changes or send PM about changes for a player prior to them playing that week.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 7 is simmed. After a busy week where I was out most of it on a business trip, we're a little behind and the trade deadline is approaching, so going to leave the depth charts open longer than usual. It will probably lock again on Tuesday when I start prepping for this week's new sim.

NFL trade deadline is Tuesday. Our trade deadline is always the following Sunday after the NFL trade deadline. So when I lock the depth charts next Sunday at 1pm ET prior to the morning NFL games next weekend that's the last time a trade can be accepted this season.

OUR TRADE DEADLINE: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 8TH 1PM ET.

You'll have today and tomorrow where trades should be available, then things will lock again on Tuesday and Wednesday probably until I finish the next sim, and then unlock again after that on Thursday through Sunday morning for trades again. After that, no more trades this year.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 8 is simmed. Depth charts are unlocked. Just a reminder that our trade deadline is approaching. Trades can be completed today, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday up until 1pm ET when we'll lock depth charts for the week and no further trading allowed.

TRADE DEADLINE: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 8TH 1PM ET.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 9 simmed. Sorry we're behind a bit, as I've been busy + sick the past couple weeks. No promises but I'm hoping to do week 10 this weekend (hopefully unlocking for Sunday morning changes) and get us close to back on track. As always, if depth charts locked and you want to make a depth chart change involving a player who hasn't played yet in a given week send your change via PM to Goodell. You couldn't make a change for week 10 because that's already happened in reality but can PM week 11 changes for games this weekend.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 10 simmed.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 11 simmed on Saturday. Sorry we've been behind, but with some of the holidays behind us and things slowing down this time of year I hope to knock a couple weeks out more frequently to catch up by playoffs.