Goodell

Re: 2015 Season Update

Post by Goodell »

Week 12 simmed.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 13 simmed. After the next one I have some helpers working on box scores to upload for the rest of the season so the last few weeks of the regular sim season will hopefully be fairly rapidly simmed to finish up the regular sim season next week.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 14 simmed.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Simming week 15 tomorrow.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 15 simmed.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Week 16 is simmed. Just one last regular season week to go. We'll hopefully get that simmed this weekend, and then launch into playoff mode. After our sim regular season is over, I'll unlock depth charts for playoff teams to adjust their lineups for the playoffs ahead.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Our FanGM regular season is now complete! Week 17 is simmed. As the NFL season concludes (yeah Broncos!) we'll soon begin our sim playoffs. More about those to be posted soon. For now, depth charts are unlocked for playoff teams to make adjustments. As always, teams will have the option of using real playoff game updates over multi-game seasonal averages on an individual player basis. We'll probably have teams post their real game update responses for all rounds, instead of one week at a time, so we can perhaps roll through our playoffs more efficiently but more details will be posted soon. Thanks for another season here and hopefully a great sim playoffs ahead!
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

We're down to the Super Bowl in all of the leagues, and I'm hoping to sim those very last games over the next 3 days. After that, our season will be over and everything frozen until the next league year.

The real NFL draft is at the end of April. Ours usually is around that same time after theirs (so that we have their selection order as our defaults).

My hope is that we get this off-season kicked off fairly efficiently, with our season concluding early this week and some rules discussions starting soon after that. We'll do team check-ins and fill team openings as needed before free agency. My aim would be free agency starting at least 2 weeks before our version of the draft (probably early May), so that would be mid-to-late April for free agency to start.

So things will be picking up fairly soon here for the off-season. Just want to give you that head's up to check in for further updates as it will be a busy April and May here. Thanks
BigShaggy

Post by BigShaggy »

Thanks boss man :D
Jared A

Post by Jared A »

I know its always around the same time, but I leave for Canada right around May 7th. So, I'd greatly appreciate the start being very close to the real draft or not starting on May 6th or 7th.

Thanks,
Jared