AFFL Opening

robroach

Re: AFFL Opening

Post by robroach »

I’m a little late to the party I know. But would like to throw my hat in the ring nonetheless. I’ve been here a really long time, do things the right way, I am active, and I’ve won a championship. If you would like, I can give up my team in the CFFL, though I’d prefer not to just yet.
bigphil44

Post by bigphil44 »

I'm also throwing my hat in the ring. I've been in Fangm for over a decade now and have won a championship going undefeated in DFFL. I haven't had a losing season since 2009-2010 and have multiple division titles and playoff appearances. I'm also very active and try to make calculated moves to improve my team. I've never torn down a team completely as I feel its best for the league to try and be competitive every year. I also took a team when the FFFL started and took them to the championship game, 2 NFC championship games, and 4 division titles.

I would be willing to give up my FFFL team (Washington) so someone new can have a chance to join Fangm.
kevinl

Post by kevinl »

I would also like to grab a team in with the big boys. I just went to back to back bowl games in the DFFL and won it this past year. I am very active and like to make trades. I have only did slight rebuilds for long term success. I don't have all my accomplishments but I have been in fangm over a decade. I am usually involved in the playoffs. Thanks for the consideration guys.
Stella

Post by Stella »

LOL, Cant wait till I get promoted to the AFFL league. I'll get there someday
FFFL Washington's GM Overall Record (24-24) YR's as GM - 3
2023 Current Record (6-9) WAS Best Record(2022: 12-5)
Playoff Appearances: 1-2
NFC East Champs: 1
Wild Card Titles: 0
Division Titles: 0
Conference Titles: 0
FFFL Bowls: 0