2019 DRAFT DATES

What dates do you prefer for our college draft?

Saturday - Tuesday (4/27-4/30)
37%
Sunday - Wednesday (4/28-5/1)
2%
Monday - Thursday (4/29-5/2)
8%
Tuesday - Friday (4/30-5/3)
2%
Later Saturday - Tuesday (5/4-5/7)
48%
Later Saturday - Tuesday (5/11-5/14)
3%

Total votes: 62

Becca

Re: 2019 DRAFT DATES

Post by Becca »

I’m not around the weekend of the 27th so I would actually prefer to have our draft on Friday the 26th right after the NFL 1st round, than the 27th, but I will figure it out. I guess at least we will have all summer free to not have to worry about FanGM activity... :?
Becca

Post by Becca »

Ritz Blitz wrote:Boys you don't have to "get it". You don't have to "understand" why someone voted one way or another. I don't get why a bunch of yas voted for Trump but it was your right.
Lol “boys” listen to your dad
Onyxgem

Post by Onyxgem »

whteshark wrote:
Ritz Blitz wrote:Boys you don't have to "get it". You don't have to "understand" why someone voted one way or another. I don't get why a bunch of yas voted for Trump but it was your right.
I completely agree, Ritz, for the life of me I can't understand why anyone would have voted for Franken-Hillary but, hey, that's your right and I don't have to get it.
Bingo!
jared1428

Post by jared1428 »

Someone being sexist, Trump, and Hillary all in one message board. All I need is for someone to talk about Game of Thrones and I win "Internet Bingo" for the day!
whteshark

Post by whteshark »

jared1428 wrote:Someone being sexist, Trump, and Hillary all in one message board. All I need is for someone to talk about Game of Thrones and I win "Internet Bingo" for the day!
Winter is coming, Jared, winter is coming."

"If I fall, (this upcoming season) don't bring me back." — Jon Snow/Whteshark
Regular Season: 161-79-1
Playoff Appearances: 10 of 16
Division Titles: 9
Conference Titles: 5
Playoffs: 17-7
AFFL Bowls: 3-2

AFFL Bowl I Winner
AFFL Bowl IV Winner
AFFL Bowl VIII Winner
RebelFan

Post by RebelFan »

I don't like having our draft so close to the real draft. That's not a real good time for me schedule-wise either. FWIW

I also don't like people who lock children in cages, vilify immigrants and people of color, dishonor prisoners of war/families of fallen veterans, value profits over clean air & water, or praise and celebrate brutal authoritarian leaders. FWIW
GM - Chicago Bears - AFFL
GM - San Francisco 49ers - DFFL

"Talent Hoarder"
Onyxgem

Post by Onyxgem »

I prefer closer to the draft and the first weekend after that is pretty much booked for me so i went with the option closest to the draft.

Also don't like people who have anybody who turns on them killed....doesn't bother them to have soldiers killed off, keep highly classified emails on a joke of a server that is easily hack-able....cheats even get the nomination to begin with, has a husband that got his rocks off in the oval office himself....think illegal immigrates should have the same rights as citizens...
larry linke

Post by larry linke »

What could possibly go wrong with having a never ending group of illegal immigrants entering the country with no idea of their background, whether or not they have committed any crimes, or if they are carrying any diseases. Caravan with 7,000, people, no problem, next one would have 15,000 people. A million illegal immigrants in a calendar year, sure there is no logistical problem with that. An immigrant's life is obviously more important than an American life. I would hope that anyone who is for illegal immigration signs up to "house" a group of these immigrants not knowing who or what they are getting until they show up at your front door.

Larry
Minnesota AFFL

PS I don't like having our draft the same time as the NFL draft. I would also like to run it on seven consecutive days, why hurry ?
Jared A

Post by Jared A »

How do you change your vote? I picked Mon-Thursday... but would MUCH rather have it the first Saturday... as I will be leaving for camp the first weekend in May.
Ritz Blitz

Post by Ritz Blitz »

Jared A wrote:How do you change your vote?
Ask Putin