2019 Season Update

Goodell

Re: 2019 Season Update

Post by Goodell »

The playoffs have been completed now for all leagues. Congratulations to all our playoff teams and champions!

We're now at the end of this season. What next?

- Rosters will be locked until we transition to a new league year in March/April. Team finances and salary cap will be adjusted prior to the new season.
- We'll have some off-season rules discussions and polls soon.
- We'll have GM check-ins and possible replacements prior to the new season beginning in March/April.
- Then it'll be free agency, the draft and a new year of fun all over again soon!
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
larry linke

Post by larry linke »

Thanks for another great year commish

Larry
Minnesota AFFL
Shagg

Post by Shagg »

Great Job Troy!!! Your the best there is!!
E.G.K
Detroit Lions General Manager-AFFL
MSN Messenger:AFFLDetroitLions@hotmail.com:
YIM: shagg07
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Thanks. With some NFL off-season news starting and more certainty about NFL labor agreements ahead, I figure GMs might start thinking about football sim league again.

First off, I hope everyone is healthy and safe, and being safe for themselves and others.

I am working remotely myself. Some may be in a similar situation with more free time to dive into sim activities, while others may be dealing with more issues or involved in family/services keeping them busier than ever dealing with everything.

But at least we'll kick off some off-season rules discussions polls. I actually submitted one to get started a while back, but it took me a while and the system logged me out and I lost the post frustratingly and hadn't gone back and re-typed it again.

I should have some more time remotely to start to get things ready for team check-ins and finances for a new league season.
Nathan S.

Post by Nathan S. »

Goodell wrote:Thanks. With some NFL off-season news starting and more certainty about NFL labor agreements ahead, I figure GMs might start thinking about football sim league again.

First off, I hope everyone is healthy and safe, and being safe for themselves and others.

I am working remotely myself. Some may be in a similar situation with more free time to dive into sim activities, while others may be dealing with more issues or involved in family/services keeping them busier than ever dealing with everything.

But at least we'll kick off some off-season rules discussions polls. I actually submitted one to get started a while back, but it took me a while and the system logged me out and I lost the post frustratingly and hadn't gone back and re-typed it again.

I should have some more time remotely to start to get things ready for team check-ins and finances for a new league season.
Great to hear. Stay safe everyone!
GM Tampa Bay Buccaneers - AFFL
soonertf

Post by soonertf »

Let's just hope there is a football season at this point. Stay safe everyone!!
AFFL - Dallas Cowboy's GM
Regular Season Record - 109-72
Playoff Record - 12-4
AFFL Bowl Record - 3-0

3x AFFL Champions - 2009, 2011, 2018
3x NFC Champions - 2009, 2011, 2018
6x NFC East Champions - 2007, 2009-13
Shagg

Post by Shagg »

Everyone stay safe love ya all!!!
E.G.K
Detroit Lions General Manager-AFFL
MSN Messenger:AFFLDetroitLions@hotmail.com:
YIM: shagg07
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

I have started on transitioning league finances for the 2020 league year. You can take a look at your roster and send me a PM if you notice any problems so far.

Planning on having tagging, LTCs for pending free agents and some other activity up this week along with GM check-ins.