BRFL Chargers are available

brhlbryce

BRFL Chargers are available

Post by brhlbryce »

First off to not waste your, or my time. We are a CASH league. Entry fee is $50 per season. 2 years required up front. Our payouts are listed here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ln6 ... sp=sharing

Participation on our slack channel is a REQUIREMENT for our league, we run a pickem, betting on point spread etc. as additional fun aspects of the league.

We use the FanGM software and Troy runs that, so we are subject to his timing and rules within the game. But we run our own side community of degenerates (we also have 3 hockey leagues and a baseball league in the same slack, so it's a madhouse of sports insanity).

If you're still interested, shoot me an email at brhlbryce@gmail.com I have numerous people interested, so give me a reason why YOU would be the best hire for the Chargers. Also a recommended path to entry should you not get them is to join up with someone as their AGM (many are willing) get involved in the community and get first dibs if you've proven yourself useful.
tino38

Re: BRFL Chargers are available

Post by tino38 »

Strongly recommend this league! I got in late so I joined up with the BRFL Bears as the AGM. At the end of the season the Saints team came open and I got in. I Developed a pretty great relationship with the GM of the Bears, with Bryce the league commissioner, and many others in the league. Having a slack chat to talk football at any and all times is pretty awesome and why I think most of us are on a site like FanGM.

If you have the money to spend on a league like this, I strongly recommend getting involved. It is a really fun league with a great group of guys!
BRFL Saints (31-20) (3-0)
- NFCS Champ: 23’
- NFC Champ: 23’
- SB Champ 23’
AFFL Patriots (97-82) (8-4)
-AFCE Champ: 16', 22’, 23’
-AFC Champ: 22’
-SB Champ: 22’
DFFL Jets - SB Champ 21’ & 22’
FFFL Jets - SB Champ 17’ & 18’
larry linke

Post by larry linke »

Along with the football league (been in the AFFL also for 12 years) I am in the baseball league and one of the hockey leagues. Slack is awesome as there is a channel for each of the three major sports plus an overall sports channel, politics and general. For each of the leagues there is a trade blocks channel. When word is that Troy is simming it is an event on the Slack channel as shit talking commences. Everyone here already knows the quality product that Troy put out (thank you commish). As for the cash payouts I have won money in both the baseball and hockey leagues and thank you to Josh Allen this years dues is paid with change. If you are not sure about Slack I am sure Bryce will add you to see if it is something you can get into .

Larry
Tampa Bay BRFL
robroach

Post by robroach »

I'm interested! I sent an email. Anybody in that league that can vouch for me I would greatly appreciate it.
robroach

Post by robroach »

I'm interested! I sent an email. Anybody in that league that can vouch for me I would greatly appreciate it.
soonertf

Post by soonertf »

Sounds like a fun league...wish I had more time on my hands.
AFFL - Dallas Cowboy's GM
Regular Season Record - 109-72
Playoff Record - 12-4
AFFL Bowl Record - 3-0

3x AFFL Champions - 2009, 2011, 2018
3x NFC Champions - 2009, 2011, 2018
6x NFC East Champions - 2007, 2009-13
brhlbryce

Post by brhlbryce »

Chargers have been filled, welcome JonC

The best way to get in is to join up with our group on slack and participate in the mayhem there, and potentially join as an AGM, we will always hire from an active known quantity first, though that isn't first come first serve.

Thanks to all those that reached out.
Starsdan15

Post by Starsdan15 »

Has there been any discussions on running a 2nd pay league? Could be easy to fill.