Any Update?

bpboguta1483

Re: Any Update?

Post by bpboguta1483 »

Troy as always thank you, it did give me a chance to compare my spreadsheet to my roster on the website, salaries match exactly what I have for the next two years
Football team rules

Post by Football team rules »

Is it just me that cant sign any free agents
jerrydlux

Post by jerrydlux »

No, its not open yet as they work through the site changes.

But getting closer I believe.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Football team rules wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:12 pm Is it just me that cant sign any free agents
Yes, free agency isn't open yet. In fact, all transactions are frozen at the moment while we are finishing up the transition to the new league year, site updates, and team check-ins.

We'll make a very big deal and plaster it all over the site when the free agency start date is. Make sure to view new messages and watch alerts at the top of the pages for new announcements.

First thing's first. Rosters have been updated for 2021. Teams can check-in now on their team page.

My hope is that on Monday we'll turn on the ability to franchise/transition tag players, tender RFAs and sign LTCs prior to free agency. We'll need at least two weeks of that. We'll also turn on trading at some point after that. Depending upon how quickly people return and I have teams ready to go with any openings, that'll influence when we set the dates for free agency and the draft ahead. Those are both to be determined.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office