Site Changes

Do you like the site's new look?

Yes!
86%
No (that's okay it's still a work-in-progress)
2%
Unsure
12%

Total votes: 50

Adam K

Re: Site Changes

Post by Adam K »

Goodell wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:01 am There's still more work to be done getting the header/menu responsive or just having the homepage have buttons for mobile for those quick links. Just did a quick header for now, enhancements to come.
For a temporary solve, maybe we could have a link to league pages in the quick links?
bpboguta1483

Post by bpboguta1483 »

Is there a time frame for the news regarding the players on each respective teams roster, I should say the articles that can be read for each player?
soonertf

Post by soonertf »

Going to take some getting used to on smart phone, but I'm sure it's much better on laptop. Thanks Troy for all the time and effort you put into these leagues and the site.
AFFL - Dallas Cowboy's GM
Regular Season Record - 109-72
Playoff Record - 12-4
AFFL Bowl Record - 3-0

3x AFFL Champions - 2009, 2011, 2018
3x NFC Champions - 2009, 2011, 2018
6x NFC East Champions - 2007, 2009-13
RebelFan

Post by RebelFan »

Looks great Troy!
I'm glad to see my favorite league operational again!
I do miss the drop down menu for navigation between different leagues, FA, etc.
GM - Chicago Bears - AFFL
GM - San Francisco 49ers - DFFL

"Talent Hoarder"
sportznut

Post by sportznut »

It will definitely take some getting used to, but overall probably not a big deal.

However, did we lose our ability for live chatting? I didn't use it a ton, but it sure is fun to chat every now and then, especially during the draft, and other high points of the year.
AFFL- Raiders
MLBSA- Tigers
WLSB- Marlins
sportznut

Post by sportznut »

Something that would be cool is if we could make the forums collapsable too. So, if you aren't interested in basketball or hockey on here, you can hide them.
AFFL- Raiders
MLBSA- Tigers
WLSB- Marlins
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Testing out some chat functionality that should be an upgrade from previous chats here. It should show above the forum and can be opened to its own chat page. Should have the ability for users to create rooms (ex. AFFL draft talk, Watching NBA playoffs, etc.) and even private room invites for trade discussions. I think this is probably the best chat integration for this forum, so hopefully it's a good addition but let me know what you think.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Player news is back if you click on your player's name and view their individual page.

That can be helpful in keeping up-to-date on your players, especially if you are considering cutting or trading them. Because we incorporate all real injuries, suspensions and retirements, you want to be aware of recent news involving your players or players you are intending to add. We'll also aim to get that onto free agency bid pages when we get those up for free agency that starts April 28th.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
JonC

Post by JonC »

Excellent, thank you Commish!

In years past, we've had a draft pick cost estimate on our team pages as well. That helped me plan for FA spending tremendously. Will that be possible to add before FA begins, by chance?
DFFL Steelers GM: '13-'22
Regular Season Record: 77-85 (.475)
Division Championships: ’13, ’14, ’19
AFC WC Team: ’20

AFFL Bills GM: '20-?
Regular Season Record: 20-30 (.400)

BRFL Chargers GM: '21-?
Regular Season Record: 17-17 (.500)
AFC WC Team: '22
bpboguta1483

Post by bpboguta1483 »

Is anyone having issues about PM's being sent or received? Mine shows 0 sent and i've sent 3 out. Just wondering