2021 Off-Season Update

bpboguta1483

Re: 2021 Off-Season Update

Post by bpboguta1483 »

No worries thank you. I get it, it acted as if I was finished with all of my tag decisions
sportznut

Post by sportznut »

Same thing happened on mine, Troy. I made decisions on RFAs, and it took away my ability to decide on a transition or franchise tag.
AFFL- Raiders
MLBSA- Tigers
WLSB- Marlins
NotSoGood88

Post by NotSoGood88 »

I also have this problem, after letting Thomas become a UFA, I can no longer do the tags (not that any of my players deserve them :lol: )
Not-So Good-88
General Manager, CFFL Detroit Lions, 2020-2020
Career Record: 0-16
MickeyD

Post by MickeyD »

I definitely like this new look. It is a little difficult to navigate on the mobile, but I'm thinking as we work on getting the links and stuff this should be a better layout!
CFFL Bengals
DFFL Vikings
EFFL Giants
- NFC East Champions: 2021
FFFL Eagles
- NFC East Champions: 2021

Who Ya Got Champion: 2017, 2019, 2020, 2022
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Goodell wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:48 am
DerekM wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:59 am When do you think we will be able to trade players?
I'm shooting for this weekend, but kind of depends if the old scripts have new errors on the new server or not and how efficiently those are fixed.
Quick update on that. Still finishing up the compensatory picks for the official draft orders in some of the leagues, but hopefully later on Monday once we have all the picks set before they start flying around. Thanks for your patience, we're getting closer.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
sportznut

Post by sportznut »

AFFL- Raiders
MLBSA- Tigers
WLSB- Marlins
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Draft orders have now been penciled in, including compensatory picks from last off-season's free agency.

You'll now see the overall pick included in your draft picks on your team roster page. If you see a red "i" next to the pick, that was involved in a transaction (not yours originally) and you can click it to track down the history there. Picks with a red "c" after them are compensatory picks awarded.

Let me know if any problems noticed or if you have any questions about that.

During peak-free agency we have a running tally of UFAs gained/lost by team on the league homepage and team rosters. You can click the link there to review the data that led to compensatory picks. https://www.fangm.com/football/comppicks.php

Only UFAs with unlimited bidding factor into compensatory picks (not tagged players or street free agents without an associated team). Only teams that had more UFA losses than gains are even eligible to get any compensatory picks. There is a max of 4 comp picks, ranging from the end of the 3rd to the end of the 7th. To calculate those we look at all eligible teams, match up their UFA gains to UFA losses (if they lost a 6.0 UFA but signed a UFA similarly graded or higher those cancel each other out), and then sort the highest unbalanced UFA losses by value and the top 32 eligible values get comp picks.

Keep that in mind for our upcoming free agency, especially if you find yourself losing one of your UFAs and you'd like to get compensation in next year's draft. You'd have to make sure you have more recorded UFA losses than gains, and that you don't have any UFA signings of similar or higher grades if you wanted compensation.

Draft orders are here, let me know if you notice any problems. Thanks!
https://www.fangm.com/football/draft-picks.php
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Trades should be available now, but let me know if you have any problems. There are lots of moving parts to those with picks, salaries, cap hits and players moving around from team to team, so any little error can mess with them. I did a test trade and reversal trade, and it seemed to work for me, so we'll open up the trade floodgates now.
lucky7jc

Post by lucky7jc »

Goodell wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:09 am Trades should be available now, but let me know if you have any problems. There are lots of moving parts to those with picks, salaries, cap hits and players moving around from team to team, so any little error can mess with them. I did a test trade and reversal trade, and it seemed to work for me, so we'll open up the trade floodgates now.

I got the error page when clicking to complete the Buffalo trade from the message board last week.
AFFL Champion - 2019
AFC Champion - 2019
rabbitrun

Post by rabbitrun »

lucky7jc wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:02 am
Goodell wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:09 am Trades should be available now, but let me know if you have any problems. There are lots of moving parts to those with picks, salaries, cap hits and players moving around from team to team, so any little error can mess with them. I did a test trade and reversal trade, and it seemed to work for me, so we'll open up the trade floodgates now.

I got the error page when clicking to complete the Buffalo trade from the message board last week.
I had the same error. I clicked refresh on that page and it let me in. Try that maybe?
NO GM-AFFL
TB GM-DFFL
2017 CFFL Super Bowl Champion-Bears