Draft Date Preference

What dates for the college draft works for you best?

Thu 5/13 - Sun 5/16
2%
Sat 5/15 - Tues 5/18 (some conflicts noted)
20%
Thu 5/20 - Sun 5/23
59%
Sat 5/22 - Tues 5/25
13%
Thu 6/3 - Sun 6/6
4%
Sat 6/5 - Tues 6/8
No votes
Thu 6/10 - Sun 6/13
No votes
Sat 6/12 - Tues 6/15
2%

Total votes: 46

Goodell

Re: Draft Date Preference

Post by Goodell »

rpete10 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:59 am The big question i have is what time will we start the 1st rd. i think that is going to have a lot to do with if i can manually draft or auto draft
For the first day with just 32 picks scheduled, we usually have that start a little later in the day (afternoon into evening) versus the other 2 rounds days that follow that shaft early.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
MickeyD

Post by MickeyD »

I’m sure this question will be addressed as we get closer to the draft and there is no rush beforehand, but I wanted to put it out in the world before I forget...

It looks like the draft might be the week I will have more limited access than usual. I plan to make a rather extensive draft queue if that is the case. Since I have multiple teams, would there be a way that I could make the draft queue once and have it apply to both leagues?

Obviously, there are more pressing issues getting the league back up and running perfectly, but I figured I would ask at some point anyway.
CFFL Bengals
DFFL Vikings
EFFL Giants
- NFC East Champions: 2021
FFFL Eagles

Who Ya Got Champion: 2017, 2019, 2020, 2022
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

MickeyD wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:16 pm I’m sure this question will be addressed as we get closer to the draft and there is no rush beforehand, but I wanted to put it out in the world before I forget...

It looks like the draft might be the week I will have more limited access than usual. I plan to make a rather extensive draft queue if that is the case. Since I have multiple teams, would there be a way that I could make the draft queue once and have it apply to both leagues?

Obviously, there are more pressing issues getting the league back up and running perfectly, but I figured I would ask at some point anyway.
In certain cases with circumstances like that, I may be able to manually help do that if you send me a PM reminder once we get the draft stuff accessible.

It's also possible that if I have time before the draft I might be able to work that into the tools for everybody to just access themselves.
MickeyD

Post by MickeyD »

Goodell wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:47 pm
MickeyD wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:16 pm I’m sure this question will be addressed as we get closer to the draft and there is no rush beforehand, but I wanted to put it out in the world before I forget...

In certain cases with circumstances like that, I may be able to manually help do that if you send me a PM reminder once we get the draft stuff accessible.

It's also possible that if I have time before the draft I might be able to work that into the tools for everybody to just access themselves.
Thank you Commish! I don't want to make you do it manually, I'll do my best to figure out a way to get it done if it can't be done automatically.
CFFL Bengals
DFFL Vikings
EFFL Giants
FFFL Eagles

Who Ya Got Champion: 2017, 2019, 2020, 2022
DerekM

Post by DerekM »

Is it possible that the draft could be during the day because I tend to work after 4 on weekdays?
CFFL Cowboys (11-6) (3-1)
2022 NFC Conference Champs
FFFL Cardinals (41-55) (1-1)
My Phone Number is-314-498-5296
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

With a pretty strong majority in the poll, we'll set our draft days in accordance with the most supported days.

Thu 5/20 - Sun 5/23

I hope to have the draft tools up this weekend so GMs watching the NFL draft can get in their rankings too while it's all fresh in our minds following all the NFL draft analysis underway.