Wasn't aware of this

larry linke

Wasn't aware of this

Post by larry linke »

It just came out in the BRFL that Austin Ekeler has a dual designation as a a RB and a WR. The GM gets a RB who averages 4.4 ypc on 206 carries but also gets a 87 rating at WR. Is this really something the league wants ?

Larry

Minnesota AFFL
Tampa Bay BRFL
Goodell

Re: Wasn't aware of this

Post by Goodell »

larry linke wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:29 am It just came out in the BRFL that Austin Ekeler has a dual designation as a a RB and a WR. The GM gets a RB who averages 4.4 ypc on 206 carries but also gets a 87 rating at WR. Is this really something the league wants ?

Larry

Minnesota AFFL
Tampa Bay BRFL
Per my off-season post, positional eligibility is something we're looking to clean up prior to free agency.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
larry linke

Post by larry linke »

As always, thanks for everything you do.

Larry
jerrydlux

Post by jerrydlux »

This is something Ive brought up in the past as well, tying to figure out what the standard is for getting a player the RB/WR designation.

Personally, we may want to consider a threshhold of receptions on the year that gets the RB to factor into the WR grade, because for the team that player is on, they are obviously a big part of the passing game.

I have Ekeler on two of my teams because of his high value to the team.

Another unicorn out there is Patrick Ricard, counting as a DT and FB, while he has played DT, I dont think he has played much the past couple years...I may just not be able to find the stats but I believe he is very much more FB than DT