SCHEDULE 2010 OFF-SEASON

Goodell

Re: SCHEDULE 2010 OFF-SEASON

Post by Goodell »

Bryan H wrote:There hasn't been a roll call yet right? Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing the link somewhere. I definitely want to keep playing.
Not quite yet... hopefully soon. It won't be a message board roll-call but checking into the roster pages (and noting that you are here and wanting to play next year) and that being noted on the GM directory.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

It's ready now. Go to your team page (all your teams) while you are logged in and click the submit button at the top to check-in for 2010. Thanks
Dustin S.

Post by Dustin S. »

how do i get on the list (if there is one) to join as a new GM on one of the other leagues (im in AFFL) if someone drops out. i woudlnt mind running a secondor third team
AFFL Philadelphia Eagles GM
2008- 10-6, 0-1
2009- 6-10
2010- 10-6
2011- 12-4, 1-1
2012- 7-9
CFFL Arizona Cardinals GM
2010- 8-8
2011- 5-11
2012- 9-7
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Dustin S. wrote:how do i get on the list (if there is one) to join as a new GM on one of the other leagues (im in AFFL) if someone drops out. i woudlnt mind running a secondor third team
Right now I guess the best way may be to add name to GM Wait List thread so that they were all collected in one place for reference later. I'll be going through those posts when we find openings to get the new guys involved, and if leftovers those interested here. But also will focus on the new GMs with no teams first, and if there are extras after that probably would make another post about that. Since probably not starting another league this year, I don't think there may be as many openings as the last two years with new leagues starting from scratch both seasons.
Ben C.

Post by Ben C. »

How are we doing with the schedule? We're a week in to the real NFL free agency (and a week closer to the draft).

How much more rules discussion do we need to do?
AFFL Arizona - General Manager
Regular Season Record - 174-66-1
Playoff Record - 13-12
AFFL Bowl Record - 0-2

2x NFC Champions - 2010, 2016
11x NFC West Champions - 2007-12, 2014-15, 2017-18, 2021
AFFL History
Onyxgem

Post by Onyxgem »

Ben C. wrote:How are we doing with the schedule? We're a week in to the real NFL free agency (and a week closer to the draft).

I agree lets get this offseason going :)
Nathan S.

Post by Nathan S. »

Same here. I'm gonna be gone 3/31-4/6 I think. I missed FA last year, I'd hate to miss the beginning of another FA. The sooner the better.
GM Tampa Bay Buccaneers - AFFL
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Ben C. wrote:How are we doing with the schedule? We're a week in to the real NFL free agency (and a week closer to the draft).

If anybody has any other topics, feel free to suggest. I think I'm mostly done with topics.

The bigger chore is going through all the scripts and databases to make transition to a new season. We also have some GMs who haven't checked in yet that I have PM'd and emailed and mentioned that they'd probably be replaced at the end of next week if not signed in by then. There is also at least one GM who mentioned he's too busy to continue. So need to get an official list of openings going and contact those on the wait list to get all teams filled.

If anybody else has a time conflict for a significant amount of days later in March or April, that would be good to know also. Not that we can make the schedule fit everybody, but would be good to know if multiple people will be unable to log in around the same significant number of days to see about accomodation.

Next weekend might be a target date for possible start, but really depends upon how many teams need replacement GMs and how fast those are filled.

AFFL (not surprisingly) the first league with all GMs checked in.

AFFL: TOTAL GMs CHECKED-IN: 32 (100%)
CFFL: TOTAL GMs CHECKED-IN: 28 (88%)
DFFL: TOTAL GMs CHECKED-IN: 28 (88%)
Onyxgem

Post by Onyxgem »

Is there anyway to open trading before opening the FA?
Chad55

Post by Chad55 »

I was also hoping to see if trading could be open. I for one have agreed to many trades and I would like to have those out of the way before FA so I can get a better look at my team needs.
AFFL-Cleveland Browns
-2013 AFC North Champs
-2014 AFC North Champs
-2016 AFC North Champs
-2018 AFC North Champs
-2020 AFC North Champs

FFFL Jacksonville
-2021 Super Bowl Champs
-2022 AFC Champs
*Retired after 2022 season*