2012 Off-Season Dates

sportznut

Re: 2012 Off-Season Dates

Post by sportznut »

I'll be downtown at the baseball game, and dinner afterwards, but with a 24 hour clock, it doesn't matter much to me at all.
AFFL- Raiders
MLBSA- Tigers
WLSB- Marlins
dinkatoid

Post by dinkatoid »

Sunday isn't a problem for me
CFFL - Cheifs
AFBL - San Antonio Spurs
whteshark

Post by whteshark »

Commish,

We going to have the restructure option before Sunday?
Regular Season: 161-79-1
Playoff Appearances: 10 of 16
Division Titles: 9
Conference Titles: 5
Playoffs: 17-7
AFFL Bowls: 3-2

AFFL Bowl I Winner
AFFL Bowl IV Winner
AFFL Bowl VIII Winner
Nathan S.

Post by Nathan S. »

So FA starts at 12 ET or Central today?
GM Tampa Bay Buccaneers - AFFL
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Should be 1pm ET today.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

A handful of the tag extensions that didn't include the right 120% higher price initially have been updated. PM me with any questions.
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Free Agency should be active now. I'll be around for a few making sure it's going okay but also had a last minute family thing come up this afternoon. I'll be back on early evening.

Nothing will officially happen until 24 hours from now when signings will begin to happen (for players with no counter-bids for 24 hours). So we'll have time to correct any problems tonight before signings happen tomorrow.

I had been working on a way to double-check figures on bids for those with an extra decimal but didn't want to throw that in yet if issues from that. So as always, be careful when entering in a numeric amount. You can PM me immediately if an extra zero mistakenly there, but I won't be able to fix until later tonight.

In general, think twice before placing bid and be careful double-checking your value entered. Once a bid is in, it's in. No do-overs or take-backs later, outside of extreme cases of an extra decimal place (ex. giving a backup a 5.5M deal instead of 550K).

Good luck and PM me if problems. You can also join the league chat to ask questions to other GMs. Thanks
Ryan R

Post by Ryan R »

When will the Draft be changed from 2011 order/players to the 2012 order and include players - for those of us trying to draft prep this coming week
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

That's next. Hoping to have it all done this week for people to input their queues while watching the real draft.
Adam K

Post by Adam K »

Goodell wrote:That's next. Hoping to have it all done this week for people to input their queues while watching the real draft.
Also, wondering about compensation picks. Will that information be released soon?

No rush, obviously ... just curious.