Madden 13 Roster Updates

tino38

Re: Madden 13 Roster Updates

Post by tino38 »

Is it sad that when I get to work on Thursdays I patiently wait by my phone for these updates? Haha
BRFL Saints (31-20) (3-0)
- NFCS Champ: 23’
- NFC Champ: 23’
- SB Champ 23’
AFFL Patriots (97-82) (8-4)
-AFCE Champ: 16', 22’, 23’
-AFC Champ: 22’
-SB Champ: 22’
DFFL Jets - SB Champ 21’ & 22’
FFFL Jets - SB Champ 17’ & 18’
gmen43

Post by gmen43 »

albert mclellan is still ranked at 58 when he's been at 72 or higher since week 1..
Strategist

Post by Strategist »

gmen43 wrote:albert mclellan is still ranked at 58 when he's been at 72 or higher since week 1..
If you notice this I would send a pm to Goodell and let him know. It was probably just missed.
DFFL - DAL 09-20: 113-63 .642 (6-5) 3X DIV Champs. 6 Playoff apps. DFFL Bowl I Champs
CFFL - NYG 10-12: 34-13-1 .708
AFFL - WAS 13-19: 53-59 .473 (5-3) '14, '15, & '17 Div, '17 AFC Champs
FFFL - PIT 16-17: 45-19 .703 (3-3) '16-18 Div, 16' AFC Champs
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Remember.... I am only updating the grades that are posted by these Madden weekly grade updates publically available to all, and that I am only updating for our current sim week. We were behind, so I'd only had up to week 2 grades until tonight as we've only simmed through week 2 so far. I now upgraded grades for the week 3 update in preparations for getting to week 3 here soon after I get through the depth chart updates sent and trades, etc. If something is in the publically posted grades from these weekly Madden updates through week 3 but not in our system let me know. The most recent grades posted aren't applicable to us yet until we get to those associated weeks ahead. I've done week 3 grade updates for our week 3 soon, and will do the week 4 grade updates when getting ready for our week 4, etc.

Also note that I am only processing things according to the associated week sent. So if you sent a message about accepting a trade this past Tuesday for example, that's going to be associated with the corresponding NFL week so it would be applicable when we get to our week 5. We've only done through week 2 so far. Same with depth chart changes. If you send a depth chart change on Tuesday, that would apply to the NFL week and I wouldn't make that change until we get to that week. Those messages frozen in the inbox until I get to the associated week and I'll do all the corresponding PMs for the sim week when we get to that week. Should be able to do week 3 sometime tomorrow and hoping week 4 by end of Monday and then we'll be getting closer to schedule. In the meantime, you can still as always send me a PM when rosters are locked and I'll make those changes in the corresponding sim week. Thanks for your patience as I try to catch up after being away for my first long break in a while.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office
Dan R.

Post by Dan R. »

Last Madden Update posted here was Week 4. Here's this week's update:

http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/10/04/ma ... -6-details
CFFL Houston Texans GM
Lifetime Record - 41-23 (0-2 Postseason)
lucky7jc

Post by lucky7jc »

Just a quick question, are we updating the player ratings based on the week they were released or just standard update? Say if Player A wasn't signed in week 1 had a score of 0, and a team signs said player for Week 2. Madden puts out the update after Week 3 update. Now that we're doing a couple of sims at a time same moving towards Week 5, said player is still showing 0 or NA, but they have stats for the previous 3 weeks? I just didn't know if we were trying to get sims caught up before updating ratings or what? If we're updating as we go then I have several players that need updating.
AFFL Champion - 2019
AFC Champion - 2019
Royce R

Post by Royce R »

lucky7jc wrote:Just a quick question, are we updating the player ratings based on the week they were released or just standard update? Say if Player A wasn't signed in week 1 had a score of 0, and a team signs said player for Week 2. Madden puts out the update after Week 3 update. Now that we're doing a couple of sims at a time same moving towards Week 5, said player is still showing 0 or NA, but they have stats for the previous 3 weeks? I just didn't know if we were trying to get sims caught up before updating ratings or what? If we're updating as we go then I have several players that need updating.
see 2 posts above yours
AFFL - Titans GM since 2007
96 - 62 - 2 regular season
6 playoff appearances
4 division titles
2 conference titles
1 AFFL title
lucky7jc

Post by lucky7jc »

I did see the post, and read it (I PROMISE) but just apparently missed the part on the take all updates current date instead of roster update week 2, sim week 2. update rosters week 3, sim week 3. I did that on my phone today while at work, so I'll apologize now. I was a bit rushed and I check in multiple times a day (just because) and just wasn't paying appropriate attention.
AFFL Champion - 2019
AFC Champion - 2019
Royce R

Post by Royce R »

lucky7jc wrote:I did see the post, and read it (I PROMISE) but just apparently missed the part on the take all updates current date instead of roster update week 2, sim week 2. update rosters week 3, sim week 3. I did that on my phone today while at work, so I'll apologize now. I was a bit rushed and I check in multiple times a day (just because) and just wasn't paying appropriate attention.
it happens :)
AFFL - Titans GM since 2007
96 - 62 - 2 regular season
6 playoff appearances
4 division titles
2 conference titles
1 AFFL title
Goodell

Post by Goodell »

Here's the NFL week 5 grade updates (also remember we'll knock down the free agent grades for guys who aren't in the NFL any more after week 4):
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news ... ter-update

And week 6:
http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news ... ter-update

The plan is to run our week 5 this weekend, and try to get week 6 done on Tuesday night if I can so that we can finally be unlocked and caught up for a couple days until the Thursday night game, and be able to be unlocked next week after as well.
Official Statement from the Commissioner's Office