Prospective GM Wait List

Interested in joining a league or talking pro/college football with other serious fans?
azcardsfan

Re: Prospective GM Wait List

Post by azcardsfan »

Hey all, had to take a hiatus for a bit with some personal issues but I am back and looking to get another team. Originally I was in the DFFL so I'd ideally enjoy going back into that league but I'd also gladly take a team in the new leagues too. Thanks!
Last edited by azcardsfan on Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Divinci777

Post by Divinci777 »

I would like to GM the CFFL SF team please.
Vikings

Post by Vikings »

Play sim sports all the time so this looks like my type of game, willing to be the GM of any team in any league. Don't know anyone here so shoot me a message if you have some info for me.

Jon
BJCull

Post by BJCull »

Goodell wrote:If you would like to join one of our sim leagues, please register at the forum here:
ucp.php?mode=register

Include some details about your sim or fantasy league experience and a preference if there are any active league openings:
http://www.fangm.com/openings.php

You can also introduce yourself here if you wish, and we'll be sure to contact you if any teams become available. Priority for any openings will be based upon both order on the wait list, as well as promptness of reply to new openings so we don't have to wait before seeing if someone higher on the list replies weeks later.

Not sure if this is officially how to get a team but just going to wing it. Name is Cullen. I've played on whatifsports but never a yearly league like this. If there's an opening this season, I would think I'd be a nice addition to any league.. Also, after reading some posts, I am available as an assistant GM if anyone needs an outside perspective. Work from home so I should always be available. Hopefully I'm qualified to run my own team but if not I would like help getting to that point. Tks
lampman

Post by lampman »

I'm still interested in owning a team, was too late to the dance last year but made sure to keep tabs on things this time around. I'll take any available team, although I would prefer a team in one of the older leagues with more veterans to learn from
rkelly

Post by rkelly »

Would love to have a team. I've won 2 fantasy championships in 3 years playing competitively. Always trying to learn more and better my knowledge. New York Giants preferred
HSolo

Post by HSolo »

How does this work?
Testa_315

Post by Testa_315 »

Hello,

I'm the current owner of the rebuilding CFFL Steelers. I see that there is an at risk EFFL team, the Texans! I'd love to scoop it up and show that a quick rebuild could work with anyone! Also, I have a few friends in that league, and that's why I'm interested in the EFFL.

Thanks for everything! Love the site and can't wait for everything to be opened up!!!!

Thanks,

Testa
“If your dream ain't bigger than you, there's a problem with your dream.”
-- Deion Sanders
simpson

Post by simpson »

The Juice is loose! If I missed the signups for this season, anyone need an assistant GM? I've been following things for a few weeks now, some crazy money going around. Just need a chance, let me know if there's anything I need to know
BFsoxfan

Post by BFsoxfan »

If no one else is going to apply for the AFFL before the draft, I will. Idk if that means I lose my team or not but I would like the most competitive situation possible. Completely rebuilt the EFFL NE team in one season, went 9-7 with the new roster and 2-1 in the playoffs. Thanks
EFFL 2016 NE 9-7 (2-1 post season)